Extract autocomplete data from IE11 or screen capture it

So I have a bunch of autocomplete info (300-400 lines) for text fields that I daily fill out in websites that I use, that are in IE11 (Win 10). Now I am transitioning to Chrome and I couldnt find any way of extracting this autocomplete data (there is a way to put it in Chrome dont worry about that). IE11 encrypts autocomplete data in Windows registries, so that is out of the question (or maybe not if you know how to crack it?). Also is there some type of program that can like capture me opeing these dropdowns and just copy the text or is there a legit way of doing this?

Did you try using Google's transfer?  (chrome://settings/importData?search=import) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post solved your problem, please press the check below :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50 minutes ago, boxblax said:

Anyone? Does anyone know to copy the dropdown list from autocomplete?

Not that I know of. Sorry that I was unable to assist you.

If this post solved your problem, please press the check below :).