I really need help

meteogold
Go to solution Solved by MVPernula,
23 minutes ago, meteogold said:

So if my motherboard is not SLI certified yet, is there something I can do about it? 

Honestly, no. What you have to do is wait for an upcoming driver that fixes the issue.

52 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

@Zando Bob Stop saying that, if OP wants the Titan cards let him have those, one thing is suggest best value sure but another thing is constantly "bash" OP's buying decisions. Besides all of you are wrong the Xp obviously outperforms the 1080ti in games

OP's issue here is that x299 platform is not SLI certified YET:

r-qUfKLCmpBk5v47B8KSUFmc6qHOUYBAk_xxs4HA

So if my motherboard is not SLI certified yet, is there something I can do about it? 

1 hour ago, Princess Cadence said:

@Zando Bob Stop saying that, if OP wants the Titan cards let him have those, one thing is suggest best value sure but another thing is constantly "bash" OP's buying decisions. Besides all of you are wrong the Xp obviously outperforms the 1080ti in games

OP's issue here is that x299 platform is not SLI certified YET:

r-qUfKLCmpBk5v47B8KSUFmc6qHOUYBAk_xxs4HA

Doesn't basically this^ solve the thread?

You're getting poor performance since your Motherboard isn't SLI certified yet.

20 minutes ago, meteogold said:

I already tried that, taking one TITAN Xp out and putting it back in and SLI bridge seems to be okay, I have tried SLI using a benchmarking software, still worse performance than with a single TITAN Xp.

23 minutes ago, meteogold said:

Honestly, no. What you have to do is wait for an upcoming driver that fixes the issue.

Just now, MVPernula said:

Thank you, I will wait then. And I want to thank all of you that tried to help me with this issue.

3 minutes ago, meteogold said:

Thank you, I will wait then. And I want to thank all of you that tried to help me with this issue.

No problem :)

And man, that's a futureproof PC if anything :P

1 hour ago, meteogold said:

I already tried that, taking one TITAN Xp out and putting it back in and SLI bridge seems to be okay, I have tried SLI using a benchmarking software, still worse performance than with a single TITAN Xp.

And have you tested it elsewhere and seen that SLI is in fact working?
Like I said, I couldn't get Crossfire working on my 2 Fury Xs when I was playing Witcher 3, I think it might be something funny about that game....

Edit: just seen the above comments, didn't know that about X299!
Might be worth checking in a few other games though to see if SLI just flat out isn't working?