Stream games to almost any Android device or another PC using Nvidia Gamestream.

thank you  sir ^_^

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

This sounds awesome. I installed the app and paired my phone but I get a connection error. Would this be caused by not having a good enough router?

The controller connects to the PC like the ghetto shield. 

So would there be any way to use a PS3 controller connected through phone using the Sixaxis Controller app?

The controller connects to the PC like the ghetto shield. 

You can actually use it both ways. It will send controller input to the PC if there's a controller connected to the Android device.

So would there be any way to use a PS3 controller connected through phone using the Sixaxis Controller app?

Yes, this works. I did find that the default native Android gamepad mapping in Sixaxis is rotated (PS3 X button is Xbox X button) so you'll probably want to change that so the in-game mappings make sense.

You can find more information and APK updates on the original XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510

This sounds awesome. I installed the app and paired my phone but I get a connection error. Would this be caused by not having a good enough router?

did you use the right ip?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

did you use the right ip?

I believe I did.

Edit: Tried it again and it worked. 

I believe I did.

Edit: Tried it again and it worked. 

Cheers :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Unfortunately no success for me.

HTC Evo 4g : installed fine, pairing issues

Nexus 7 (1st gen): installed fine, pairing issues

Lg Motion, installation issues

Using an old Linksys G router (tried ethernet and usb wireless adapter) and a GTX 660 with Geforce Experience 1.8 and Geforce 331.93 Driver (beta)

This might just be an issue with me using a beta driver, and I will re-install the older driver sometime this week and comeback with my experience.  I also checked my address every time before pairing so I don't think that is the issue.

Unfortunately no success for me.

HTC Evo 4g : installed fine, pairing issues

Nexus 7 (1st gen): installed fine, pairing issues

Lg Motion, installation issues

Using an old Linksys G router (tried ethernet and usb wireless adapter) and a GTX 660 with Geforce Experience 1.8 and Geforce 331.93 Driver (beta)

This might just be an issue with me using a beta driver, and I will re-install the older driver sometime this week and comeback with my experience.  I also checked my address every time before pairing so I don't think that is the issue.

What error are you getting with pairing?

It worked flawlessly* on my N7(2013), the responsiveness is really quite impressive as well, and so is the image quality. Now I just need to get my hands on a OTG cable to make some use of my ps3 controllers!

*Apart from on my PC, where just about every other process–with the exception of steam and my game–crashed upon launching it.  :D

Cheers,

Linus

I would so jump on the Nvidia bandwagon if you could use your shield anywhere and everywhere there is Wi-Fi.

You would need a super high upload and high download whereever you want to use it. Not relevant yet.

Oh and BTW I get a handshake error on my Note 2

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

great will try this later

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

I'm having pairing issues with my nexus 7(2013) "failed to connect to /ip (port 47989) after 5000ms"

Can anyone help me? 

I'm having pairing issues with my nexus 7(2013) "failed to connect to /ip (port 47989) after 5000ms"

Can anyone help me? 

Unless you have Shield proxy running (See above post), you need to make sure you're on the same local network as your GFE machine. Also, check your firewall and ensure GFE is allowed through.

Unless you have Shield proxy running (See above post), you need to make sure you're on the same local network as your GFE machine. Also, check your firewall and ensure GFE is allowed through.

I was able to pair it, just needed to reboot the pc. I came to the conclusion that my router just can't handle the load, so no streaming for me :( But thanks anyway :)

Linus really needs to update his ghetto shield video now!

PC Specs:

New Compact Build

CPU: i7 8700k (Delidded)  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti ACX 3.0 Black  |  Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming  |  Case: EVGA Hadron Air    

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz  |  SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB  |  Monitor: ASUS PB287Q

OS: Windows 10  |  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus  |  Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Surface Book 2 15"

CPU: i7 8650U  |  GPU: GTX 1060M  |  RAM: 16GB DDR3

does it work on a nokia lumia 520?? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

• 2 weeks later...

Link doesn't work anychance someone else could post other source?

I'm slightly confused, can I do this with a 650 Ti?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Don't nokia lumias run windows phone?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Don't nokia lumias run windows phone?

yep 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

No. Android only right now.

Does this work for notebook GPUs? 

I doubt it but I had to ask :(

Your GPU is still Kepler based. I don't see why it won't work, even though it is the mobile variant!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Just got my hands on an OTG cable so I could hook up my PS3 controller to my Nexus 7 and try out how it feels like playing games through this. It's kind of nice, but quite unstable (crash can be seen at 3:25 in the video below), and the delay can get pretty rough at times.

Something that works great, though, is that there's no delay for the input itself, so you could use the android device as a controller host and game on your TV using the PS3 controller through your android device.

(very) Lousy demo of how it works, pardon the audio:

Disclaimers: Audio is... ehm, broken, sorry. I've never tried the game with a controller, the phone camera does not like ambilight and tries to refocus all the time. I like cookies.

Cheers,

Linus