Free Movie Streaming website

ChrisxIxCross

Hey i just found this movie website called V**** where i can search any movie you can think of and watch it instantly without having to deal with any surveys, downloads etc... My question is am I in danger of getting into any type of trouble over this since i "technically" dont physically have any data stored on my computer?

Link: removed for CoC reasons

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

This is against CoC.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

This is against CoC.

ok well im not trying to promote piracy or anything, so if an mod sees this feel free to take it down.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

It is illegal and if you are caught, you will be in trouble.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

why?!

He is asking for help....

Yea  i'm just simply asking question. Because the "piracy"  we all have come to know is you going to xxxxxxx.com and actually DOWNLOADING the movie without paying. Where here you are just streaming it from the servers of whoever  is hosting the website, so wouldnt they "technically" be the ones breaking the law since they have the data. 

May wanna remove the link, it's illegally hosted copyright content and I've been warned by mods for posting something very similar.

You're not in danger - though files are still stored locally, no doubt, unless you disable flash/java which will in turn make the films unplayable anyway.

ok well im not trying to promote piracy or anything, so if an mod sees this feel free to take it down.

Nah, they'll just redact the link most likely.

It is illegal and if you are caught, you will be in trouble.

again this is different. EVERY time i have heard someone get caught for piracy is because they actually have DOWNLOADED the media onto their pc. 

Yea  i'm just simply asking question. Because the "piracy" have we all have come to know is you going to xxxxxxx.com and actually DOWNLOADING the movie without paying. Where here you are just streaming it from the servers of whoever  is hosting the website, so wouldnt they "technically" be the ones breaking the law since they have the data. 

Streaming is the same as downloading when it comes to free viewing of copyright content.

May wanna remove the link, it's illegally hosted copyright content and I've been warned by mods for posting something very similar.

You're not in danger - though files are still stored locally, no doubt, unless you disable flash/java which will in turn make the films unplayable anyway.

Nah, they'll just redact the link most likely.

alright removed

again this is different. EVERY time i have heard someone get caught for piracy is because they actually have DOWNLOADED the media onto their pc. 

Are you sure it wasn't the same people that then burn them to discs and sell them at markets?

Could still name the site, but linking to it isn't wise.

Very illegal. Much arrest.

8ae34769ccb30dc2feb9fdcb5aedb8e0.png

Very illegal. Much arrest.

lol

If I ever watched movies illegally, which I don't, I would say that most websites have terrible quality.

But I don't do that, so I wouldn't know how the quality was.

Are you sure it wasn't the same people that then burn them to discs and sell them at markets?

Could still name the site, but linking to it isn't wise.

Right, its just that this is the first time ive ever seen a website like this. Everything else is fill in these surveys to unlock download link, utorrent, piratebay etc.

Right, its just that this is the first time ive ever seen a website like this. Everything else is fill in these surveys to unlock download link, utorrent, piratebay etc.

Fair enough.

in Germany it's illegal because you don't actively download but because the Data is in the cache, there is a copy on your PC (even if you can't access it).

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

Usually "streaming" content is a huge grey area. Since you are only viewing it and it is being cached on your computer, you're technically downloading it, but you aren't at the same time.

I would say watching content is fine and you shouldn't get into trouble, just don't download/upload via torrents. I watch many anime episodes and movies from a centralized website that pulls videos from multiple sources and compiles them, so if one video is broken/down, you have another one to view it on.

I would link it, but I'd rather not just in case it's against CoC(PM me if you want the link).

but they way I said it. "If" you get caught - idk if or how they can catch (or have evidence) without outright saying that they were spying on you. it is illegal though so if somehow you get caught, you probably will be fined.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

so if watching movies free on line is not legal then what about movie planet or crackle there free and in the windows 8 store

I can see sites that show new movies that just came out would be not legal

Hey i just found this movie website called V**** where i can search any movie you can think of and watch it instantly without having to deal with any surveys, downloads etc... My question is am I in danger of getting into any type of trouble over this since i "technically" dont physically have any data stored on my computer?

Link: removed for CoC reasons

Bro. You'll never get in trouble for this.

& that websites actually kinda bad for newer stuff, I used to use it. I use a newer version of the old tvlinks (a website shut down) its under a different name now. its better organized, more professional looking.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------