Help with some mounting

I have a Canon 1DX Mark II and bought a SmallHD 501 for my videos so I can see what I'm filming (and for my Ronin-M). I want to figure out a way so I can mount the monitor to my tripod so I can see what I'm filming. Could someone link me to an Amazon page of what I'll need? Thanks.

8 hours ago, lukestechtips said:

I have a Canon 1DX Mark II and bought a SmallHD 501 for my videos so I can see what I'm filming (and for my Ronin-M). I want to figure out a way so I can mount the monitor to my tripod so I can see what I'm filming. Could someone link me to an Amazon page of what I'll need? Thanks.

If the camera is on the Ronin and the monitor is on a tripod... how are the camera and monitor connected?

Just for mounting the camera to almost anything, you can buy magic arms, clamps, and hot/cold shoe adapters.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

a magic arm clamp would work. Try to stick to a name brand like a manfroto or apiture. The Chinese ones really only work for super light loads even at that, can barely be tightened down or the threads don't engage deep into whatever your mounting on. Don't let the cheap price tags of overseas one make you buy one, thats if you care about your equipment.  

CPU: A good one | Motherboard: A blue medium in size | RAM: Enough for gaming | GPU: Two big ones | Case: Black with colors | Storage: More then enough | PSU: Could kill me if I licked it | Displays: Two of them | Cooling: A few fans | Keyboard: Yes | Mouse: Yes, on a wire | Sound: Sure | Operating System: You betcha!