Pxe is driving me nuts

Pxe is making me insane. When I try to boot it gives me pxe errors "media test failure check cable. Exiting Intel boot agent. Insert boot media then press any key." I figured I could just move IBA GE Slot 0100 to the bottom of my boot priority but that doesn't work. I also see a new bios menu iv'e never seen before take a look.15015299312081047282329.thumb.jpg.073d7621cf7c6b97fa3ce9cac4bc6c24.jpg

Edit:

It won't let me delete it from the boot list1501531048185590188750.thumb.jpg.676ed8c4ce63e7993177869d8e002835.jpg

Just found an article on a similar topic. Should I try it? https://support.lenovo.com/gt/en/solutions/ht004571

3 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I think I tried setting up a PXE boot server once, then gave up because of the very problems you are experiencing. Also try disabling the "IBA slot" thing if you can't move it. There may be a "disable" hotkey somewhere in the bios menu.

Would that be "delete efi boot option from boot menu"?

3 minutes ago, I Suck At Captchas said:

Would that be "delete efi boot option from boot menu"?

BTW dual xeon builds rock! I have 2 e5620s right now!

NO ...

Pxe Boot is a network protocol that the majority of businesses use to install windows over the network, it has nothing to do with EFI.

You want to go into the boot configuration settings and make sure that you remove the "boot from LAN" option completely. 

2 minutes ago, Metal_Kitty said:

NO ...

Pxe Boot is a network protocol that the majority of businesses use to install windows over the network, it has nothing to do with EFI.

You want to go into the boot configuration settings and make sure that you remove the "boot from LAN" option completely. 

Where would that be located? This is all I see under boot options15015312158511377779463.thumb.jpg.d9893f86c090fd9cc65d619077037590.jpg

so yes if you select the delete boot option in that menu there - you will be able to remove the IBA GE Slot 

(then you can use the Add new boot option to enable boot from (USB) flash drives 

1 minute ago, Metal_Kitty said:

so yes if you select the delete boot option in that menu there - you will be able to remove the IBA GE Slot 

(then you can use the Add new boot option to enable boot from (USB) flash drives 

Boot from USB is already an option it just will skip over it unless it's plugged into LAN also it won't let me remove it read edit

ok looks like your might need to go into the lest menu that you have there then - the "Boot Manager" 

there may be an option in there that will allow you to disable Boot from LAN (or network Boot) 

1 minute ago, Metal_Kitty said:

there may be an option in there that will allow you to disable Boot from LAN (or network Boot) 

Unfortunately no however I just found this https://support.lenovo.com/gt/en/solutions/ht004571 I rebooted and pressed cntrl p and well... It's doing... Something. I have no clue as soon as I pressed it the screen went blank.