Thermaltake Water 3.0 vs NZXT Kraken x62 vs Corsair H100i v2

Which is better, in pure performance? My CPU is an i7-7700K and I am planning to do some minor overclocking.

2 minutes ago, nmtroeger said:

Which is better, in pure performance? My CPU is an i7-7700K and I am planning to do some minor overclocking.

If the Water 3.0 is the 360mm version that would provide the most in terms of cooling performance, next being the X62 and H100i v2. 

Just get the cheapest one that is compatible with your case. Performance differences between the three aren't significant enough to justify large price increases.

I have the H100i v2. I do like the Corsair software better than NZXTs. But I got the Corsair because it was cheaper, otherwise I'd have gone NZXT to match my branded case. I tend to stay away from thermal take.

The H100 v2 is a 240mm AIO and the Kraken x62 is a 280mm, so you will see some performance differences.  The H115i would be the Corsair 280mm equivalent, and the Kraken x52 to the H100i V2.  Below is another thread someone did a side by side comparison of the coolers you are mentioning.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/704453-corsair-h100i-v2-thoughts

2_kraken-x52vsh100iv2-temperature.png

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/