should i buy from G2A?

I want to buy GTA V from G2A, and i was wondering if i should.

considering maybe i might get a pirated key

is it worth it?

Best of myself(1000th post)

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Cooler Master masterbox lite 3.1

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

Dell precision t3400 motherboard

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Fuck no

Why?

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

2 minutes ago, v0nn_toaster said:

I want to buy GTA V from G2A, and i was wondering if i should.

considering maybe i might get a pirated key

is it worth it?

they have been proven to sell stolen keys so no

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

1 minute ago, v0nn_toaster said:

-snip-

Dont. IIRC Most AAA keys are acquired illegally, with stolen information, that results in the devs getting no money while game keys float around still able to activate the game. The only place I use other than official store fronts like steam is Humble Bundle.

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

No

Yes

No

Damn thats some mixed opinions

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

Just now, v0nn_toaster said:

-snip

Basically does it come down to whether you have a conscience and want to support the devs, or thieves. The keys you get there are usually acquired with stolen cc info, which then the true cc owner initiates a chargeback, which results in the devs losing money.

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

Why?

If you get a broken Key or one that is shut down by a developer afterwards it's not worth it.Considering that Green Man Gaming is having a Massive summer sale and Bundle Stars having a pretty good Bethesda Sale.With some games being the cheapest ever.There is also the Humble Saints Row and Telltale Bundle

My life

What about the users rating on G2A\

Could that mean anything?

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

from my experience everything has been fine and i haven't lost any game yet you may want to not buy the g2a insurance crap but if you want to be extra safe you could. try to avoid buying very new games like ones within the first month of release other than that most people just buy from sales and sell at the price and everything is fine 

I order off g2a all the time. Morally it's wrong, but I don't care :^)

I got a bad key once, but they gave me another one after chatting with them.

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ok, ill test the waters

and buy they key! :)

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

1 minute ago, v0nn_toaster said:

What about the users rating on G2A\

Could that mean anything?

It gives the seller some credibility, but if you want to be sure, then just get it from Humble Bumble or Green Man Gaming for not much more money. That way, you know you are getting a legal key and the money is actually going to the developers rather than someone who is pirating the game(s). 

Ok, ill test the waters

and buy they key! :)

WHAT KEY IS IT.There is a very large chance right now that it's actullay cheaper on the legit sites

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

WHAT KEY IS IT.There is a very large chance right now that it's actullay cheaper on the legit sites

gta V can you read the original post lol

3 minutes ago, MysticalRainXIV said:

. The keys you get there are usually acquired with stolen cc info, which then the true cc owner initiates a chargeback, which results in the devs losing money.

Hmm, and where did you find out this insight where they are usually stolen - I think the keys that are resold (not by G2A, but by resellers) are minimal, if the majority were stolen, the site would have been closed down by now.

6 minutes ago, v0nn_toaster said:

No

Yes

No

Damn thats some mixed opinions

Its always like this, you get people that shout and scream that it's wrong, but the same people would happily break the speed limit by 5 MPH.

TL/DR - Its a grey area (and market) stolen keys have been known to be sold on there. I have bought quite a few items from across the web, including G2A, Kinguin and the usual steam, origin etc, I have never had an issue. Hell, you could buy a game from ebay that's stolen and not know about it

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Just now, stealth80 said:

-snip-

I cant recall the article that I read, it was a while back, however, considering how low they can get prices on AAA games it makes me weary. Personally, I'd say no, but if you have to have the game now and dont have the money, more power to you.

Main Rig:

My Folding Stats

5 minutes ago, Himommies said:

If you get a broken Key or one that is shut down by a developer afterwards it's not worth it.Considering that Green Man Gaming is having a Massive summer sale and Bundle Stars having a pretty good Bethesda Sale.With some games being the cheapest ever.There is also the Humble Saints Row and Telltale Bundle

1 minute ago, Septimus said:

It gives the seller some credibility, but if you want to be sure, then just get it from Humble Bumble or Green Man Gaming for not much more money. That way, you know you are getting a legal key and the money is actually going to the developers rather than someone who is pirating the game(s). 

Here's someone that clearly never used G2A, and just heard rumors from others.

First of all the keys on G2A are legal, secondly if you read before you buy you'll see that some keys have some restrictions. Read them carefully and no problem, and even if you'll a problem talk to them and problem fixed.

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

gta V can you read the original post lol

Im blind lol.

It's 32 dollars for steam and 29 for rockstars platform

It's 35 on GMG

1 minute ago, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

Here's someone that clearly never used G2A, and just heard rumors from others.

First of all the keys on G2A are legal, secondly if you read before you buy you'll see that some keys have some restrictions. Read them carefully and no problem, and even if you'll a problem talk to them and problem fixed.

My life

1 minute ago, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

-snip-

all you have to do is a little googling to find out that ubisoft, EA, and other companies have reported that keys have been bought with stolen cc info and resold on g2a/kinguin

Main Rig:

My Folding Stats

pirated key slol. the keys are legit just purchased with stolen credit cards, i can tell you have zero true info on the subject of g2a keys 

Main Rig:

My Folding Stats

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Im blind lol.

It's 32 dollars for steam and 29 for rockstars platform

It's 35 on GMG

HAHAHA you're basing your info from a publisher that just wants more money?

HAHAHAHA