Kingston v300 240gb SSD?

The Kingston v300 240gb SSD is on sale and I've never bought an SSD before. Is this one any good and should I buy it as the price is only about £95 which is £20 off, Kingston's a good brand and the SSD seems to have good reviews on Amazon but I'd like to have the blessing of the sacred Linusees first! I currently have a 1tb WD Black so I'm not short on storage.

Thanks for any advice, Jake

It's a good ssd and that's a good deal.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I think you're the only one who's going to reply! I bought it, it was a good deal and I did some more research and it's got lots of good reviews from other sources too. Looking forward to getting it on Saturday  :D

I think you're the only one who's going to reply! I bought it, it was a good deal and I did some more research and it's got lots of good reviews from other sources too. Looking forward to getting it on Saturday  :D

Lol. 

Btw, you need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Lol. 

Btw, you need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Wow, go me... *facepalm*