Cloning a HDD to a slightly smaller HDD

Hey Guys,

We recently picked up some replacement Dell Optiplex 745 (The small slimline formfactor versions) PC's as backups for our existing ones of the same model. They all run Windows XP, and have "supposedly" the same specs.

I'm cloning our setup from an existing computer onto the new ones. However, the HDD's in the new ones are a different model, and are slightly smaller in size (Both are "80GB"). The issue is that clonezilla won't clone to the new HDD because it's a bit too small to fit the partition, and clonezilla doesn't support auto-resizing during cloning.

I know I could just go in and manually shrink the partition a bit using GParted or something, but I'm looking for a HDD cloning program that will auto-resize the partition to the new HDD.

I prefer something that runs on a Live CD/USB, but will accept something that can be installed on Windows XP. The software must be free though, as I have zero budget for this.

i tried using EaseUS Partition Master free edition, because it supposedly has this feature, but when attempting to use the software, it tells me that there is not enough space on the destination drive and will not continue.

I'm currently trying a program called "Raw Copy" from Roadkil.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)