NCIX Retail Stores in Ontario Closed for Good

slavikcc

There is a LOT more to this than just the Ontario stores closing guys, and its really unfortunate for the people both in Canada and the US that are losing their jobs.

Some quality people that are now free to hit the open market. Shame for NCIX to lose them.

-Edit - Mods/Staff, let me know if I'm able to get into the details, or if you;re comfortable with it coming out considering its not coming from LTT staff - Plausible deniability.

EX- Host of CanadaComputers CCHotSpot

Ask me in PM why - if your wondering...

I hope NCIX remains existent in British Columbia especially with the terrible service that comes from their mainland chinese employees. I remember ordering a hand-built computer from them 3 years ago and when I opened the case for the first time in a while, I was horrified to see what terrible cable management stood before me. They had wires danging in the front of the case and near fans as well. Not to mention, both my products I've bought from NCIX had busted RGB's. I hope ME continues being of great service to enthusiasts consumers unlike their competition, their services albeit can be expensive, at least they understand that customer service itself, is an excellent commodity. When I do get my new computer, I'll definetly be making use of their MOBO+CPU+RAM installation services where they test and post-test the modules to ensure it's ready for windows installation! Either way, NCIX is competition and competition is good for us.

22 hours ago, Matt_Lefebvre said:

There is a LOT more to this than just the Ontario stores closing guys, and its really unfortunate for the people both in Canada and the US that are losing their jobs.

Some quality people that are now free to hit the open market. Shame for NCIX to lose them.

-Edit - Mods/Staff, let me know if I'm able to get into the details, or if you;re comfortable with it coming out considering its not coming from LTT staff - Plausible deniability.

canada computers / staples / mcdonalds closed near me in the past year

would really hate if the NCIX Ontario Warehouse had closed, as that is the only store that is under 10km away that sells tech stuff, and all I have is a bike :P (no i cant bike for shit and I know it)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.