Trying to budget full loop in a Cooler Master Elite 130

Okay so, i know this is a dumb thing to try but i all ready have the parts and most of the blocks, rad and fittings so i want to try.

Here is the story about it,

I have a PC that i only use for Lan because i can have it and all my cables and stuff in a normal duffle/sports bag, the specs are: 

CPU: I5 6400 (got it for free for helping a friend upgrade his cpu)

GPU: GTX 780 Zotac (referece board but 3x fan cooler) (got it in a trade for my old 780ti (also got an Asus 680 in said trade))

Ram: 12 GB of shitty budget ram 2133MHz 1 Crucial 4gb stick and 1 Kingston 8gb stick (but atleast i modded some HyperX Beast heatsinks on them)

MB: MSI H110i Pro, LGA 1151 (bough this one because it was the first on the list when sorting price low to high)

PSU: Old Cooler Master Bronze 650 Watt PSU

And to put the part into i got the cheapest small case i could find the, Cooler Master Elite 130.

Now here is the problem, it get really hot on the case like you could make food on the side of it, because the GPU just reuses the air since the case had no air flow, all it had is a 120mm intake fan in the front and an 80mm outtake in the side, i did use the PSU and an outtake but it got very hot and i didn't like that so i turned it around so it didn't take air from inside the case.

So i was going to get an ASUS 1060 Turbo for it but for some reason it disappeared from the only online store in Denmark i could find that had it, and then i decided to get some used gpu and cpu blocks that would fit, now after i got it they got the asus card back on the site, so i got kinda mad, but now i have bought the blocks so I'm going to do the loop. 

So my question is really just this:

"how dumb am i for trying to do an i5 6400 and a GTX 780 with EK copper blocks is one loop in a case with only 1 120mm rad?"
"also i dont have the rad yet so what rad should i get"

"and how hot will this be?"

A 780 and 680 is basically only good for low/medium1080p, to even spend 10$ on them would be a waste of money.

Get a 580 or 1060 instead, proshop got a couple of different models in stock and remember to get the 8 or 6gb version.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

23 minutes ago, The_FrontStabber said:

"and how hot will this be?"

"As hot as before" is the correct answer since you have the same heat generating components. I think it would be better to have the 120mm rad as exhaust since you will just re-heat the inside of the already very restrictive case, since you will also need to at least fit a pump as well.

Think about it this way, the amount of heat generated is the same, it doesn't magically get absorbed somewhere. It needs to return to the atmosphere, and if you push it back into the case, you're in the same situation as before. 

51 minutes ago, For Science! said:

"As hot as before" is the correct answer since you have the same heat generating components. I think it would be better to have the 120mm rad as exhaust since you will just re-heat the inside of the already very restrictive case, since you will also need to at least fit a pump as well.

Think about it this way, the amount of heat generated is the same, it doesn't magically get absorbed somewhere. It needs to return to the atmosphere, and if you push it back into the case, you're in the same situation as before. 

I am going to put the 120mm as exhaust in a push pull config, and i meant it as am i going to see high enough temps to cause thermal throttling.

58 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

A 780 and 680 is basically only good for low/medium1080p, to even spend 10$ on them would be a waste of money.

Get a 580 or 1060 instead, proshop got a couple of different models in stock and remember to get the 8 or 6gb version.

the point is i dont want to spend any money on this or as little as possible since this pc is going to be in a box and only ever get used at lan. I also only play h1z1,csgo and a bit of PUBG on this PC so a 780 is fine for it.

which pump are you getting? and also what is your clearance for radiator thickness.

14 minutes ago, The_FrontStabber said:

4 minutes ago, For Science! said:

which pump are you getting? and also what is your clearance for radiator thickness.

What ever pump res i can get that is the cheapest, hopefully a d5 ek pump res, and about 5-6 cm with out fanall tho dont know where to put the pump res but I'll figure something out. might have to go full ssd instead of the 120gb ssd and 3tb hdd combo :/

6 minutes ago, The_FrontStabber said:

What ever pump res i can get that is the cheapest, hopefully a d5 ek pump res, and about 5-6 cm with out fanall tho dont know where to put the pump res but I'll figure something out. might have to go full ssd instead of the 120gb ssd and 3tb hdd combo :/

good luck fitting all that in, I would urge you to plan before you pull the trigger. even the smallest xres d5 is 15 centimetres or so I  height.

I think the 120 mm Hardwarelabs GTR is one of the higher performing radiators. GTX is an older product but with higher fpi although it has less tubes, I think GTR is probably better.

Yeah i know it's stupid to try but I'm very cheap and hey if it dies then fuck it, but do you think it's possible that i can hold it under the temp limit because if i cant there is no reason to try.

Also i should be able to fit a res i can fit in it with enough force.

1 minute ago, The_FrontStabber said:

Also i should be able to fit a res i can fit in it with enough force.

becareful, leak = death as well. tubes under strain will be more prone to leaking 

As for throttling it's impossible to say. You're probably okay. the GTR has a rated TDP of 500W. I would doubt you can achieve a quiet setup but I would be also surprised if it throttles (with enough fan speed)

I know, but thank you for the help, it should be fine otherwise i haven't payed much for the parts only really payed for the mb and that was like 579 dkk