Questions before buying new CPU

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well the VS seems like your best options, but again you really dont need 650W so if you find anything thats 500W from any of those series that would be a better pick and could save you some money

Yeah you are right but tried to find 550w or 500w before and found none.

11 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well the VS seems like your best options, but again you really dont need 650W so if you find anything thats 500W from any of those series that would be a better pick and could save you some money

And my last question.

Does case effect things too much? i think it got enough space and cooling but still its not a known brand.

49 minutes ago, ThatcherHK33 said:

And my last question.

Does case effect things too much? i think it got enough space and cooling but still its not a known brand.

haveing a nice case can make building simpler and make your computer look good, it hardly impacts preformance as long as it has ventilation holes somewhere

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

13 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

haveing a nice case can make building simpler and make your computer look good, it hardly impacts preformance as long as it has ventilation holes somewhere

Thanks i will buy a new case with a new gpu in 3 months also the  case im using right now got vent holes :D.

19 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

All right my end list is:

Kingston 16GB HyperX Fury Black DDR4 2133MHz CL14 PC

WD 3.5" 1TB Caviar Blue SATA 3.0 7200Rpm 64MB Cache hdd

Intel Core i7 7700 Soket 1151 3.6GHz 

MSI B250M BAZOOKA Intel B250 Soket 1151 DDR4 2133MHz USB3.1 Mobo

COOLER MASTER HYPER 212EVO 

Corsair builder vs series 650w

All good right? also thank you very much for all of your help if you didn't helped me i couldn't do that :D.

2 hours ago, ThatcherHK33 said:

All right my end list is:

Kingston 16GB HyperX Fury Black DDR4 2133MHz CL14 PC

WD 3.5" 1TB Caviar Blue SATA 3.0 7200Rpm 64MB Cache hdd

Intel Core i7 7700 Soket 1151 3.6GHz 

MSI B250M BAZOOKA Intel B250 Soket 1151 DDR4 2133MHz USB3.1 Mobo

COOLER MASTER HYPER 212EVO 

Corsair builder vs series 650w

All good right? also thank you very much for all of your help if you didn't helped me i couldn't do that :D.

looks decent, the PSU is as i said, not great but definatly fine. good luck with the build :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

looks decent, the PSU is as i said, not great but definatly fine. good luck with the build :D 

Thank you very much :)