Strange behavior on Beach Camera

Austin Powers

Not sure if it's the right section. Here it goes. My roommate tested my A900x recently and fell in love with them. He waited eagerly for them to restock back in. Earlier morning, when the stocks are in, he rushed to buy them at Beach Camera. Any idea what's going on?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006V386UG/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

It's just few hours ago though.

EDIT : Should I get him to cancel them and reorder them again? Available balance will be 2x nastier and make him thinks that he ordered x2 of the headphone due to pending.

post-3058-0-20662800-1385629802.png

Maybe I shouldn't tell him. It would spoil his mood and ended up the item will be worst than he thought.

I still don't understand what you're asking

I'm not sure when beach camera stock these in. My roommate told me he's going to eye on them real time. So here it goes, earlier he bought them for $219 at beach camera website. Few hours later, price tag changed to $199.

EDIT : He told me he purchased them directly from beach camera website. Not amazon. Previously on beach camera website, it says out of stock but amazon still sells them under beach camera company. Probably amazon only ships within the US.

$20 isn't anything to sweat over unless you're Jewish. 

Sure it is, but probably not worth ordering a second pair, then returning the first.

Have your friend email them and ask for the discount since he ordered only a few hours before the sale.

Sure it is, but probably not worth ordering a second pair, then returning the first.

Have your friend email them and ask for the discount since he ordered only a few hours before the sale.

You're right, it could buy you something like 15 McGangbangs. 

Well, after you remind me. I told him to send an email. It was fast that they get back to him quickly.

post-3058-0-18505800-1385646369.png

Messaged my roommate and said refund will take up to 3 business days. Ended up getting them today :o

post-3058-0-36586100-1385750576_thumb.pn