PC keeps restarting... Need some thoughts....

Well I am having a good old bad time with my system again. It keeps restarting at random moments... Usually when im playing something. Sometimes it can do it while almost idle.

Event manager says Event 41, Kernel-Power Task category (63)

Some places says its about drivers and such on the system, but after a clean reboot of windows and fresh drivers it`s still going.

The system is not old, got brand new parts a little over a month ago from a RMA case with my retailer. My PSU fried my system. I`m thinking its my PSU again, which really frustrates me since it`s the same brand and same kind of unit:

Corsair AX860i

Please share your thoughts about this issue. 

Is the CPU or GPU overheating? This happens because the CPU overheats too much so it shuts the computer in order to prevent damaged.

2 minutes ago, MadOverclocker said:

Is the CPU or GPU overheating? This happens because the CPU overheats too much so it shuts the computer in order to prevent damaged.

They are not overheating, been monitoring them both. Also funny thing it restarted while I was writing a message to you. The GPU fans arent spinning because it isnt warm enough, I have observed them ramp up when it`s doing anything intensive-ish and the cpu is at sub 40 degrees and it still restarted.

1 minute ago, MarcusLauk said:

They are not overheating, been monitoring them both. Also funny thing it restarted while I was writing a message to you. The GPU fans arent spinning because it isnt warm enough, I have observed them ramp up when it`s doing anything intensive-ish and the cpu is at sub 40 degrees and it still restarted.

Re seat all power connectors and clear Cmos should fix it i had same problem 24 pin wasnt seated correctly

My desktop just made a ton of graphical issues. I checked underneath and there was a screwdriver tip.

Just now, Aidanlockett1 said:

Re seat all power connectors and clear Cmos should fix it i had same problem 24 pin wasnt seated correctly

I reseated the power connectors, changed 24 pin cable from a custom braided to the stock one. I have done a BIOS flash already.

1 minute ago, MadOverclocker said:

My desktop just made a ton of graphical issues. I checked underneath and there was a screwdriver tip.

I guess I`ll have to tear the system apart tomorrow then.

1 minute ago, MadOverclocker said:

Still wierd since it didnt start occuring before over a month since I buildt it

Just now, MarcusLauk said:

I reseated the power connectors, changed 24 pin cable from a custom braided to the stock one. I have done a BIOS flash already.

take out the cmos battery and put it in 4 minutes later, and reseat all power/regular connections unconnect any usb drives or accessories that may prevent the pc from running

Just now, MarcusLauk said:

Still wierd since it didnt start occuring before over a month since I buildt it

Mine did it 3 months after. Just sayin'

Just now, MadOverclocker said:

Mine did it 3 months after. Just sayin'

Okey, taking it apart tomorrow, its 1 am.

5 minutes ago, Aidanlockett1 said:

take out the cmos battery and put it in 4 minutes later, and reseat all power/regular connections unconnect any usb drives or accessories that may prevent the pc from running

Gonna do it tomorrow

Uhm well I think mu PGU IS DEAD! I changed a gpu to a gtx1060 that was in another system and so far no random restarts....

EDIT: happened again after an hour, back to square one