1050 ti 20 fps???

Logerss

Plz help I need to pair my EVGA ssc 1050ti  with a nice cpu with out any  bottle necking...I have an amd a-6 7400k     and my gpu bottlenecks the fuck out of it ,,,,,plox halp

oh thank gawdddd   ok so I'm going to frys (big pc store ) in 3 weeks I have 250 for a cpu and mobo and cpu cooler.....mobo has to be micro atx

4 minutes ago, Logerss said:

Plz help I need to pair my EVGA ssc 1050ti  with a nice cpu with out any  bottle necking...I have an amd a-6 7400k     and my gpu bottlenecks the fuck out of it ,,,,,plox halp

i'm unfamilliar with amd cpu's for the last years, but it seems the Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core  is a good choice for your current setup, it's appaarently the same as an A10 but cheaper because no igpu

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

1 minute ago, Changis said:

i'm unfamilliar with amd cpu's for the last years, but it seems the Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core  is a good choice for your current setup, it's appaarently the same as an A10 but cheaper because no igpu

what do you think of an fx 8350

4 minutes ago, Tellos said:

Whats your budget?

250   for cpu cooler mobo and cpu//////I have 16gb of ddr3 and mobo has to be micro atx

@Logress Donno if you'll find much on that socket now but if you do the 8350 woudl be ok. But honestly long run you likely shoudl look at saving to build a ryzen build later.

2 minutes ago, Logerss said:

seems about the same, maybe a bit better.. just check that your motherboard can support one of them atleast.. if it cant support any of the newer cpu's you're better off upgrading the mobo (and probably ram) as well

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)

Just now, Tellos said:

@Logress Donno if you'll find much on that socket now but if you do the 8350 woudl be ok. But honestly long run you likely shoudl look at saving to build a ryzen build later.

I was thinking of putting a ryzen 5 1400 in it?

Get a 1600x and some cheap mATX motherboard.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

but that's a big change  I would have to buy ram

5 minutes ago, Changis said:

4 minutes ago, Logerss said:

I'd recommend a B250 witha G4560 CPU, better upgrade path and still a significant upgrade. Not too expensive.

@Logerss You would have to buy new RAm for any Ryzen build. Trouble is the FX chips are so far past their prime it's not funny.

1 minute ago, Changis said:

seems about the same, maybe a bit better.. just check that your motherboard can support one of them atleast.. if it cant support any of the newer cpu's you're better off upgrading the mobo (and probably ram) as well

I have 250 to spend on cpu and mobo    but I want to keep my ddr3

Just now, MVPernula said:

I'd recommend a B250 witha G4560 CPU, better upgrade path and still a significant upgrade. Not too expensive.

I want to avoid a Pentium chip

@Logerss trouble is changing mobo with that littlem oeny and buying a nicer CPu is hard. You bascially limit yourself.

I know but I know theres some smart way to about this but I'm still don't know what to do

1 minute ago, Tellos said:

@Logerss trouble is changing mobo with that littlem oeny and buying a nicer CPu is hard. You bascially limit yourself.

1 minute ago, Tellos said:

maybe an i3 6100???

I just want a good cpu that wont bottle neck my gpu and vise versa

10 minutes ago, Changis said:

8 minutes ago, Logerss said:

God no please. Get Ryzen or a Pentium G4560. Yes you will need DDR4 RAM but you'll thank me when you don't have a shit cpu on an old platform.

@Logerss  possibly but you'll be bottlenecked before too long. If you do a fast upgrade it's ok but I am jsut syaing the FX platform COULD work but it'll last maybe a year...two tops before it struggles. By struggles I mean gets chewed up.

6 minutes ago, Logerss said:

250   for cpu cooler mobo and cpu//////I have 16gb of ddr3 and mobo has to be micro atx

dollars, pounds cents, pennys peso euros, please give a currency as well. assuming usd though,  a pentium G4560 might not be a bad call, or wait for R3, you might be able to stretch for one of them which offers a great upgrade path and from the looks of things a good price to preformance

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KG7CXH

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

Just now, Tellos said:

@Logerss  possibly but you'll be bottlenecked before too long. If you do a fast upgrade it's ok but I am jsut syaing the FX platform COULD work but it'll last maybe a year...two tops before it struggles. By struggles I mean gets chewed up.

I want to go ryzen but I cant afford it at the moment and its killing me not being able to play anything......with my current setup my cpu bottle necks so hard I cant play anything 

3 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

God no please. Get Ryzen or a Pentium G4560. Yes you will need DDR4 RAM but you'll thank me when you don't have a shit cpu on an old platform.

i clarified that it was for his current setup.. if he just gets a cheapish cpu upgrade thats good enough to run his card at the moment, he can use the mean time to save up for a ryzen build down the road..

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Tellos said:

1-2 years of saving could get you a pretty decent computer ;)

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler