Cemu Zelda: BOTW emulation stuck on first screen

Treedubz

So, I have decided to try and emulate zelda: botw.  I watched a video on how to do it and followed every step.  The problem is, when I open the game, it shows the botw loading screen, and then goes to a screen that tells me I have to update my Wii u, and the only option is "close", which just gives me a black screen.  Please help.  

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 1070,  CPU: i5-6600k OC to 4.0 GHz,  PSU: Rosewill Capstone G750 750W,  Mobo: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming,  Case: NZXT H440 White,  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8),  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Mouse: Razer Ouroboros,  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma, Mousepad: Razer Overwatch KB+M pad, Headset: Corsair Void RGB,  Monitor: 1x ASUS PB277Q 27" 1440p & 1x HP Pavilion 25cw 25-inch 1080p

It's a new game and Nintendo probably has something against its emulation or degree 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

4 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

It's a new game and Nintendo probably has something against its emulation or degree 

I've seen people do it.

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 1070,  CPU: i5-6600k OC to 4.0 GHz,  PSU: Rosewill Capstone G750 750W,  Mobo: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming,  Case: NZXT H440 White,  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8),  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Mouse: Razer Ouroboros,  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma, Mousepad: Razer Overwatch KB+M pad, Headset: Corsair Void RGB,  Monitor: 1x ASUS PB277Q 27" 1440p & 1x HP Pavilion 25cw 25-inch 1080p

3 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Zelda BOTW is a really good game, worth buying. 

5 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

don't emulate a masterpiece, pay for it or don't play it. 

I don't have the money for a Wii u or switch.  I would buy the game if I already had one of the consoles.

Just now, Treedubz said:

I don't have the money for a Wii u or switch.  I would buy the game if I already had one of the consoles.

then don't play it, you don't have to play it. 

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

then don't play it, you don't have to play it. 

I would like to play it.

4 minutes ago, Treedubz said:

I've seen people do it.

Who has done it?

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Zelda BOTW is a really good game, worth buying. 

Yeah that's why siblings are awesome but not awesome at the same time

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

....than buy it 

It would cost almost $300.

Just now, Treedubz said:

It would cost almost $300.

so? you don't have to play it. 

4 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

....than buy it 

then*

so? you don't have to play it. 

I don't think you understand the beauty of the pc master race.

Just now, Treedubz said:

I don't think you understand the beauty of the pc master race.

the beauty of stealing? who cares, you can't afford it then don't play it. 

4 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

I can afford a copy of the game, just not a wii u.  Also, emulation is not piracy.

Just now, Treedubz said:

emulation is not piracy.

unless you own the game, yes. 

Just now, Treedubz said:

I can afford a copy of the game, just not a wii u.

whats your spec? 

Eh it's really no different then emulating a Gameboy on your mobile device.

1 minute ago, Treedubz said:

I can afford a copy of the game, just not a wii u.  Also, emulation is not piracy.

Then try to get it fully working and just buy a retail copy or something, then once you stop playing it you can sell it.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Eh it's really no different then emulating a Gameboy on your mobile device.

so pirating Witcher 3  vs pirating a game from 2001 that you can't buy is not exactly the same thing. 

We don't allow discussion or instruction for setting up emulators.

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

-Locked-