EVGA aio liquid cooling (NEW)

anyone have any experience with this? looks really cool, custom loop, but not custom loop? easy plug in ext? idk if its worth it, idk if its easy as its advertised, idk if i can add say a reservoir in the future, or see through loops with different coloured liquid?

evga liquid cooling.jpg

evga-quick-release-cooling-100706295-large.jpg

evga-clc-280-3.jpg

reservoir is not needed as a low level in the radiator acts as the reservoir.

that 4way is more for show than actual use-case scenario. nVidia does not support more than 2way SLI. it is just advertising the ability of the AIO expansion of their up and coming expandable system. the actuality that that pump will last anytime forward is suspect. the pressure drop between all those GPU cards will eventually tits-up that pump.

10 minutes ago, Twinx12 said:

anyone have any experience with this? looks really cool, custom loop, but not custom loop? easy plug in ext? idk if its worth it, idk if its easy as its advertised, idk if i can add say a reservoir in the future, or see through loops with different coloured liquid?

evga liquid cooling.jpg

evga-quick-release-cooling-100706295-large.jpg

evga-clc-280-3.jpg

Its their quick connect type AIO system, it was shown off a while back but I don't as of often probably due to availability and options for expansion.