Alphacool Eisbaer 360 vs, Fractal Celcius s36 vs. Thermaltake Extreme water 3.0 360 or Noctuca NH-D15

Hello all,

Some of you may have seen some threads lately I have made regarding some different watercooling options, but I have kind of been all over the place.  I am at the point now, where I have narrowed things down to the referenced coolers in the title.  Three (3) water units and one air although the Be Quiet Dark Rock 3 lingers out their due to color if I went air.  Here a basic run down of the story as to why I am replacing my current unit and which I am looking but really know nothing about.

I am looking for a replacement cooler to my busted EK Predator 360,  I had a pump failure with the unit and while I can mod it to use the DDC 3.2 pump, I am being given the option by EK for a refund.  I would be able to replace the Predator with any of the referenced coolers while not having to shell out more money to repair the Predator.  Now I mentioned four (4) different coolers.  The two I was most intrigued with is the Alphacool Eisbaer 360 (147 shipped) and the Noctua NH-D15 (90 shipped), I was interested in the TT and Fractal because they seemed to have overall favorable reviews as well, but mix metals with aluminum rads.  With that said, I am obviously able to get cooling numbers with the Noctua, but it seems not too many have the Alphacool units and I am not quite sure what their story is in terms of cooling. 
As of this writing, the coolers are going to be used on a 7700K and/or my 5820k until I upgrade in the future.  I originally planned to go on to a 7820x, but am not sure Skylake X is worth it at this point, but I am keeping it in mind due to its heat production. 
What are your thoughts on this?  The case I am using this time around is a Corsair Air 740,  Thanks

7900X, Asus X670-E ROG Strix , 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000, 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME,  EVGA RTX3080TI FTW3

EVGA Supernova P2 1000 PSU w/ CableMod, Asus Xonar DSX, Lian Li Galahad 360, Hyte Y60, Corsair K70, EVGA Torq X10, (1) Alienware AW3418DW Ultrawide, (1) Acer Predator XB271HU 1440P, Logitech G535

I would consider the EVGA CLC loop 280

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Second vote goes to the celcius though.

Hrmm interesting.  Curious as to your reasoning on the EVGA and Fractal.  I don't disagree as I did look at the EVGA, was hoping they would've made a 360 as well so I can populate the front of my Air 740 a but better, but I'm not opposed if it keeps things cool.  

7900X, Asus X670-E ROG Strix , 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000, 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME,  EVGA RTX3080TI FTW3

EVGA Supernova P2 1000 PSU w/ CableMod, Asus Xonar DSX, Lian Li Galahad 360, Hyte Y60, Corsair K70, EVGA Torq X10, (1) Alienware AW3418DW Ultrawide, (1) Acer Predator XB271HU 1440P, Logitech G535

Also if It means anything, there is a high likely hood on the fractal I would put my silentwings 3 on it.  

I've been using the Fractal Design Celsius S36 for a couple months now.  Assembly was a bit annoying but installation and operation have been smooth.  It's a well packaged kit that's definitely function over form.  5 year warranty, if that is important to you.  It was to me.

Warranty is definitely important.  If I didn't have it on the EK Predator I would've been out $240.  I'm a huge EVGA fan but knew nothing about their CLCs and if they were any good for that matter.

I think I will discount the alphacool now.  One year warranty isn't going to work.  Guess its between EVGA and Fractal.

7 hours ago, StealthArsenal said:

Also if It means anything, there is a high likely hood on the fractal I would put my silentwings 3 on it.  

In that case I'd actually put it in push/pull as the fractal fans are super quiet and push pull is wonderful.

Second thing, the difference between the celcius and the EVGA CLC is really minot in terms of temps, seeing as you already have some 120mm fans and value silence I'd go with the S36

@Damascus  I think you sold me.  I didn't even think about push/pull.  Completely slipped my mind.  Would you suggest having the silent wings push?

3 minutes ago, StealthArsenal said:

@Damascus  I think you sold me.  I didn't even think about push/pull.  Completely slipped my mind.  Would you suggest having the silent wings push?

Well they will both be blowing in the same direction so it doesn't really matter.  Just throw the fractal fans on whatever side is the more cramped.

@Damascus Do you happen to know the threadsize and or pitch for mounting the second set of fans on the Celsius.  I did some google searching and thought I had the correct hardware in my nut, bolt, etc hardware bins in the garage, but it appears I do not.  Short of me just putting my tap and die set out and retapping the holes to the thread size I want, I figured I would ask.