How do I keep my overclock settings when MSI first launch.

GT730
Go to solution Solved by DildorTheDecent,
5 minutes ago, GT730 said:

I have done that already, But everytime I restart afterburner, it just defaults back to stock clocks. Thanks.

Crazy theory: MSI afterburner or Nvidia doesn't let them stick since it's a quadro and it's all about stability. 

Maybe you could find some way to flash the BIOS with those modified values then it would be properly permanent. 

I have a problem, I have overclocked my NVIDIA Quadro FX 2500M about the max it can possibley achieve, but whenever windows restarts then the settings do not stay in MSI Afterburner and revert to default. How do I tell MSI Afterburner to keep the overclocked profile?

By the way the GPU is stable.

bandicam 2017-07-19 08-46-00-970.jpg

Make sure afterburner has start with start up ticked(this is inside the settings and is not same as the startup button on the main screen) set you settings then press the tick or apply button and save profile and make sure the startup button is higlighted which i can see it already is

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

5 minutes ago, Ykno said:

Make sure afterburner has start with start up ticked(this is inside the settings and is not same as the startup button on the main screen) set you settings then press the tick or apply button and save profile and make sure the startup button is higlighted which i can see it already is

I have done that already, But everytime I restart afterburner, it just defaults back to stock clocks. Thanks.

dont close afterburner and tick minimize when closed 

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

Crazy theory: MSI afterburner or Nvidia doesn't let them stick since it's a quadro and it's all about stability. 

Maybe you could find some way to flash the BIOS with those modified values then it would be properly permanent. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III