Some ideas for channelsuperfun

So I was thinking about things they could do on channelsuper fun and what if the majority of the office sat down and had a LAN party, games like TTT in garrys mod would be awesome, and they could try out a bunch of games like Friday the 13th the game and PUBG and any other little indie games they find, it could be another channel even, games night

Personally I'm not a fan of watching other people play games. Judging by how many videos there are on YT, apparently I'm in the minority though, sooo....maybe I guess.

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

Really they should just have a tournament with the new Linused out Arcade. Super simple and fun to watch button mashing classics.

If you want to see gaming, watch Luke's stream. Most of LMG employees aren't gamers and surely wouldn't waste valuable work time to have a LAN. And even less their personal time. Some of them do play games, some of them do it on Luke's stream (I think at least Nick has played with Luke).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv