EWBF Cuda Miner switches to random pool

I'm mining zcash with a gtx 1080 and get 600 sols/s using the EWBF cuda miner. I start mining using a flypool bat file and specify my pool to be mining to the flypool us 1 in the file. However, after it starts, it loses connection, and restores connection with dwarfpool Russian server. Please help as I cannot see my worker's stats and therefore will not be getting anything back.

Go into the miner.cfg and change the other servers to the ones you want the connect to in the event that your flypool goes down. Or make flypool the only server in that list and it will only try to connect to that server

12 hours ago, 2bitmarksman said:

Go into the miner.cfg and change the other servers to the ones you want the connect to in the event that your flypool goes down. Or make flypool the only server in that list and it will only try to connect to that server

Would removing that 1 additional server help the fluctuation? It mostly connects to flypool.

8 hours ago, x697 said:

Would removing that 1 additional server help the fluctuation? It mostly connects to flypool.

The server pool randomly dropping? Not really, but it will help prevent you from connecting to a pool that you aren't setup for.