240mm Rad cooling and case airflow?

Hello, 

I have just built up my PC in a new Inwin 303 case. 

I have an EKWB A240 setup and not sure if my case cooling is good enough or how well my radiator will flow. I'm looking for positive air pressure. 

Currently, I have 2 bottom intake fans and 1 Rear intake fan. 
as well as 2 exhaust fans on the radiator and the power supply is also exhausting air.

thoughts on air flow? Also looking to change all my fans to be the same. However, as the bottom is the intake for this case it seems like all ill be seeing is the rear of the fans. Not too nice..

I have attached my PC image, 

20108407_1801221979888753_6523526727323853038_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, Flavlus said:

Hello, 

I have just built up my PC in a new Inwin 303 case. 
I have an EKWB A240 setup and not sure if my case cooling is good enough or how well my radiator will flow. I'm looking for positive air pressure. 
Curretly, I have 2 bottom intake fans and 1 Rear intake fan. 
as well as 2 exhaust fans on the radiator and the power supply is also exhausting air.
thoughts on air flow? Also looking to change all my fans to be the same. However, as the bottom is the intake for this case it seems like all ill be seeing is the rear of the fans. Not too nice..

I have attached my PC image, 

It just depends on your intake volume vs exhaust you can run the intake fans at a higher RPM in turn drawing more air in and have the exhaust run at a lower speed to obtain positive pressure. 

-Multiple Topics Merged- 

28 minutes ago, Flavlus said:

-snip-

Based on the number of fans, it should be fine unless if you radiator fans are crazy fast.

On an unrelated note, I see you are running a pastel fluid. Is it Mayhems? or perhaps Primochill? There was another person who had a problem with strange gas evolution in their aluminium loop and the only thing I could think of was the Mayhem fluid. Perhaps you can have a read of the thread below and just check you don't have something similar.

4 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Based on the number of fans, it should be fine unless if you radiator fans are crazy fast.

On an unrelated note, I see you are running a pastel fluid. Is it Mayhems? or perhaps Primochill? There was another person who had a problem with strange gas evolution in their aluminium loop and the only thing I could think of was the Mayhem fluid. Perhaps you can have a read of the thread below and just check you don't have something similar.

Im running EKWB Pastel Blue. So its from them directly. Only just put it together last night so unsure if I will run into problems.. I did some testing on the stock clocked 2500k and I have around 30deg idle and 50deg stress with prime 95 running for like 10 Mins.. This makes me think there is no air bubble. But will test again tonight. 

The pastel seems to almost instantly bleed itself. I had almost no air bubbles after just running it 30 secs

Im also running the loop exactly like the manual image. But open to ideas if this is wrong.

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 10.44.27 AM.png

10 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Overclocking will come tonight !!! :)

2 minutes ago, Flavlus said:

-snip-

Interesting that you managed to get your hand on some EKWB pastel fluid. They are discontinued and are the same as Mayhems fluid. A bit worried for you since they have a 3 year shelf life once bottled and I don't know when EK stopped selling the pastel fluid...

The guy who had a problem said it happens overnight after the PC is turned off, so see tomorrow morning after leaving the pc off for the evening.

11 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Interesting that you managed to get your hand on some EKWB pastel fluid. They are discontinued and are the same as Mayhems fluid. A bit worried for you since they have a 3 year shelf life once bottled and I don't know when EK stopped selling the pastel fluid...

The guy who had a problem said it happens overnight after the PC is turned off, so see tomorrow morning after leaving the pc off for the evening.

Hmm odd some places still sell the EKWB Pastel.  They first released it 2014 so cant be that old. I went with that as it was EKWB so the same company as the loop. Wanted to make sure i wouldent run into other problems with what it contained. Hope I don't have issues with it. 

do you reckon ishould run my pc flat on its back to try test for bubbles?

Unsure if my radiator orientation has issues.

9 hours ago, Flavlus said:

=snip=

Radiator orientation should be fine. According to the guy, he came back the next day and found loads of bubbles when he turned the system on, so I think its fairly obvious. He also found that the system pressurized and so when you open the reservoir there may be a pop or a gurgle of air being forced out.

Since it is a discontinued product, there is no guarantee of compatibility. I have contacted EKWB and they say that only EK-cryofuel is recommended for the aluminium series.

Hopefully it doesn't happen to you.

29 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Radiator orientation should be fine. According to the guy, he came back the next day and found loads of bubbles when he turned the system on, so I think its fairly obvious. He also found that the system pressurized and so when you open the reservoir there may be a pop or a gurgle of air being forced out.

Since it is a discontinued product, there is no guarantee of compatibility. I have contacted EKWB and they say that only EK-cryofuel is recommended for the aluminium series.

Hopefully it doesn't happen to you.

This is cryofuel. Lol.. Anyways it ha she same thing as the normal stuff but also sometging to make it pastel. I just turned it on and got onto some overclocking.. No issues 

54 minutes ago, Flavlus said:

This is cryofuel. Lol.. Anyways it ha she same thing as the normal stuff but also sometging to make it pastel. I just turned it on and got onto some overclocking.. No issues 

Ekpastel is Mayhems pastel, and that is definitely NOT cryofuel. Anyway, if lots okay then I guess nothing to worry about.