Hx1000i refurbished

So I got a hx1000i from new egg I was originally looking at the rm1000. And saw this for $20-40 cheaper and was like ohh ok. I don't mind refurbished parts...

so I ordered it last night 

then looked on amazon to see if the deal was similar because I work there and get a 10% discount,  but turns out the new price for that psu is over $220....  my mouth dropped and I couldn't buy from newegg fast enoughIMG_1311.thumb.PNG.6b2da690331f1435c7d9560ed7f9c153.PNGIMG_1308.PNG.debc3f3a315ec0daf92a77a35ea0e41b.PNGIMG_1309.PNG.886dafa97f347af4614645e448dec0cd.PNG

4 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

why do you need a 1000 watt PSU? 

I, personally purchased a of my 1000W PSU specifically for the efficiency curve at its best in most PSUs at 50%, and with my system drawing around 475W to 500W, it was awesome as the included fan will never decide to kick in too :D

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

Just now, StripperGrandpa said:

doesn't answer my question.... 

3 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

I, personally purchased a of my 1000W PSU specifically for the efficiency curve at its best in most PSUs at 50%, and with my system drawing around 475W to 500W, it was awesome as the included fan will never decide to kick in too :D

still a waste of money paying for a 1000watt PSU, you could have spent that elsewhere.  

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

still a waste of money paying for a 1000watt PSU, you could have spent that elsewhere.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015YEIBJ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1500067100&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=corsair+650w&dpPl=1&dpID=51-tpfa5K9L&ref=plSrch

$113.... not only did I save $3 I got 80 plus platinum 

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

I have nothing else better at this very current moment to spend of my money on, considering I don't plan to purchase a second hand motherboard ever again, and VEGA is another few months away at most I would say. My CPU is all if not approaching overkill grounds for my game requirements, and RAM isn't something I can upgrade without upgrading my motherboard...

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again