Searching for used speakers

I bought a new television, and i want to buy some new speakers for it. I plan on using the speakers for music and movie, and am most intersted in 2.1 and 2.0 configs.

I would like to keep the budget a bit low $50, and I am a bit limited since i live in the Netherlands.

I already have a 110w amp, that i want to use.

6 minutes ago, the_boss_NL said:

snip

Are you considering wiring your own speakers?

I know very little about speakers but LTT did a video on wiring your own speakers to save money. I think they taught you how to build expensive speakers for very little if you watned to build them.

*Source needs citing.*

EDIT:

1 minute ago, RollinLower said:

since you're from the Netherlands, youcould try sites like speurders.nl or Tweakers.net. you should be able to find a nice set on there!

Yeah there are tons of used products on marktplaats, but i just dont know what to buy, i dont really have any experience with speakers.

43 minutes ago, the_boss_NL said:

I bought a new television, and i want to buy some new speakers for it. I plan on using the speakers for music and movie, and am most intersted in 2.1 and 2.0 configs.

I would like to keep the budget a bit low $50, and I am a bit limited since i live in the Netherlands.

I already have a 110w amp, that i want to use.

While i am not smashing on your budget, you will want like say $80-$100 for a good 2.0 like say the mica mb42 center, yes they can be used as left and right channels, because anything less will either give you a shrill, tiny high pitched sound or will be full of mid range but not full range which is what i feel you are looking for and you will want to have like a $100 for a subwoofer if you want the 2.1. now you can get a 2.0/2.1 soundbar but IMO soundbars may save you on the wire clutter but the sound of most of them lacks and only when you put it in your home do you really notice.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.