My system specs are:--

Intel pentium G2030 3GHz

Gigabyte h61m-s

2 GB RAM

Seagate Baracuda 7200RPM 500GB HDD

LG flatron 720P 18.5" monitor

No GPU

My PC is struggling now.

I am thinking to add an SSD, and extra 4GB of RAM for a total of 6GB.

So, my question is will the performance will significantly improve is I add SSD and RAM?

OR 

Do I also need to upgrade the CPU to 3570?

I am primarily web surfing on it (no more than 50 tabs at a time) and some documents works in MS office and pdfs. And some time I will be only playing TF2.

Besides the SSD and the RAM upgrade do I also need to upgrade the CPU for doing the above mentioned tasks efficiently??

And I don't think I need a GPU. What do you think??

And should I install windows 7 or 10 after the upgrade? I am currently using windows 7 ultimate.

Getting a ssd will Only make  load times go faster like booting up windows but not CPU speed or anything like that. Ram will allow you to have more tabs open and do some more stuff if it was me I would buy a gtx 1050ti and some more ram but that's just me :/

I think you'd see a performance boost if you get a GPU, especially if you're planning to play games. An SSD would speed up the boot times and such. I think you'd notice a performance increase as well if you upgraded the RAM. As for CPU, you might wanna upgrade to something newer/more powerful, but if I were you I'd get a GPU and more RAM, then see if a CPU upgrade is necessary.

Quote me in replies so I see them.

14 minutes ago, VikingGaming said:

I think you'd see a performance boost if you get a GPU, especially if you're planning to play games. An SSD would speed up the boot times and such. I think you'd notice a performance increase as well if you upgraded the RAM. As for CPU, you might wanna upgrade to something newer/more powerful, but if I were you I'd get a GPU and more RAM, then see if a CPU upgrade is necessary.

I dont have a huge budget. And I can't even add a used 750ti GPU (Maybe later) I will only play tf2 and now I am having a decent 40+ fps on mid settings which is playable. So, will the fps increase after the RAM and SSD upgrade to 60?

And is the CPU(G2030) fine for documents, websurfing and no gaming??

16 minutes ago, P00tato said:

I dont have a huge budget. And I can't even add a used 750ti GPU (Maybe later) I will only play tf2 and now I am having a decent 40+ fps on mid settings which is playable. So, will the fps increase after the RAM and SSD upgrade to 60?

No ssd will do nothing for fps..............................................................................

duh

9 minutes ago, Gamerguy207 said:

No ssd will do nothing for fps..............................................................................

duh

Thanks

28 minutes ago, P00tato said:

ssd helps you improve your pc's load time, except you're trying to speed up your windows boot up it doesnt effect anything on the gaming side (except if you're putting it on the ssd which of course only improves the load time on it. And for RAM I dont think adding a DDR3 RAM will improve anything or maybe it will improve but you will barely see the difference. I really think that you should just add a GPU instead rather than spending your money on parts that will not effect your fps.

1 hour ago, P00tato said:

So, my question is will the performance will significantly improve is I add SSD and RAM?

OR 

Do I also need to upgrade the CPU to 3570?

I am primarily web surfing on it (no more than 50 tabs at a time) and some documents works in MS office and pdfs. And some time I will be only playing TF2.

Besides the SSD and the RAM upgrade do I also need to upgrade the CPU for doing the above mentioned tasks efficiently??

And I don't think I need a GPU. What do you think??

And should I install windows 7 or 10 after the upgrade? I am currently using windows 7 ultimate.

If TF2 is the only game you play, and you're fine with 40FPS on medium, then you really don't need a GPU especially if you are on a low budget, because the GPU doesn't help at all in office tasks. 

I would certainly add some ram as 2GB is quite on the low side, but I would go for a better CPU before buying an SSD.

As many people already mentioned, an SSD makes boot times shorter and may help a little when loading files in MS office and that's it. On the other hand a better (quadcore) CPU, like the i5-3570, will yield better improvements overall in pretty much any task you do even in Team Fortress.