Amazon Prime Day 2017 Deals!

Corsair glaive mouse. Cyper power line up. Astro A 50-40 plus xbox controller. Sony Bt headphones. Corsair K40 keyboardm Hyper X headset and keyboard.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

any m.2 ssd deals or when should I buy a ~250 gig ssd at a good deal due to the nand shortage?

Anyone know of good deal for either a flash drive, 4TB+ HD (from Western Digital and NOT FROM SEAGATE), micro sd, or 12/4 wire, with shipping to the US?

7 minutes ago, mattbross3 said:

Anyone find an external hard drive or some cheap desk lamps?

OOOO For a good deal on a Desk Lamp look at the Tomons Wood Swing Arm Desk Lamp (originally $66.99, but typically around $36.99, is currently $26.99 with buy 2 get 15%off)

I picked up the white one about a month ago. (comes in black, white and mint green) 

https://www.amazon.com/Tomons-Scandinavian-Swing-Wood-Table/dp/B016XWX3ES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499746720&sr=8-1&keywords=tommons%2Blamp&th=1

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

No actual PC or IT products on sale for Prime Day that I actually need and/or want?

isleep.jpg

Redragon KUMARA  mechanical gaming keyboard, solid budget mech keyboard for about 50 cad. I'd buy one if I didn't already have the Kala. 

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B016MAK38U/ref=gbps_tit_m-3_eeec_34d4da68?pf_rd_p=e42154ad-2ff4-4588-b3aa-b8a5ffdeeeec&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=14611829011&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=VCRWJ3WNMAJ7D5MDWG4A

Anyone have deals for a monitor either 144hz or a curved ultrawide like under 200$

ive been considering that mono price 3d printer for a long time now. to bad i cant quite afford it atm as its a really good deal.

1 minute ago, garthvater111 said:

ive been considering that mono price 3d printer for a long time now. to bad i cant quite afford it atm as its a really good deal.

Not a great deal, I bought this printer way cheaper than this a few days ago on monoprice directly, and was able to use a 15% off coupon with it

Many of the linked items are either not actually on sale, or are just on regular sale, not actually prime deals, and they're just promoted because amazon is trying to use prime day to push them

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Many of the linked items are either not actually on sale, or are just on regular sale, not actually prime deals, and they're just promoted because amazon is trying to use prime day to push them

Not entirely true because some of them go out of stock and don't show up as a deal anymore or the deal simply ends :/

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

Not entirely true because some of them go out of stock and don't show up as a deal anymore or the deal simply ends :/

Take the main Canadian deal I've seen show up in pretty much every list so far:

https://www.amazon.ca/Monoprice-Select-Printer-Heated-Filament/dp/B01FL49VZE

No "Prime Day Deal" label

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

11 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

for real

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

if they get 100% claimed then they get an add to waiting list thing, the deal doesn't just disappear until the timer runs out, MANY items listed in this thread, had no timer and I clicked the links seconds after they where posted, so I highly doubt all those things suddenly went off prime day in those few seconds.

C'mon Nick, are you even reviewing these or just linking them without checking? xD 

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

[...]

Seagate Firecude Gaming 1TB 5400RPM (thanks @god_bmxes)

Amazon: http://geni.us/dFD7Cu

[...]

It's just $8 off a HDD, I'm reasonably confident you could get this deal any day of the week

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

[...]

EVGA GeForce 8400 GS (thanks @Glimpse)

Amazon: http://geni.us/bu7la

[...]

OK now this is just silly, this GPU is over 10 years old and was low-end even when it was new, it's not worth 1/10th of this price, and it's not even on sale!