Amazon Prime Day 2017 Deals!

1 minute ago, Alextmoo said:

i did that because it said 420 so i had to try lol ;)

and shoes are kind of tech because technology means 

the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry
and they are that

Just now, Dreaper said:

The amazon basics one that is on sale is super cheap and pretty good

i posted the link somewhere in page 3 or 4 so its there

My mom is looking for a 4K TV (It needs to be 42-55") I just need it to be cheap! We don't need smart features because we have an amazon fire TV box. Please reply with TV deals!

Just now, emmettontheweb said:

My mom is looking for a 4K TV (It needs to be 42-55") I just need it to be cheap! We don't need smart features because we have an amazon fire TV box. Please reply with TV deals!

Not many 4k tvs this year i would check slick deals

1 minute ago, emmettontheweb said:

https://slickdeals.net/f/10338740-55-vizio-m55-d0-4k-hdr-googlecast-home-theater-display-250-dell-egift-card-599-99-after-100-slickdeals-rebate-w-free-shipping?src=catpagev2

2 minutes ago, Ryz said:

Can someone recommend me a bluetooth speaker in Canada?

Bluetooth Speaker, AUKEY SoundTank Wireless Outdoor Speaker with 30 Hours Playtime, Enhanced Bass, Water Resistant Speaker for iPhone, iPad, Samsung and More
http://amzn.to/2tCiIng

21% off for Canada

8 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

what about 4K VA?

shitty viewing angles, but can have good blacks (not great, but good enough for most).

1 minute ago, SaraoTech said:

Corsair CS Series 650 Watt ATX Modular and Efficient Power Supply CS650M
http://amzn.to/2t7J1OY

51IdyxYpu+L.jpg

thats not a PrimeDay deal or even a good price, I got my RM750x for only a few bucks more then that.

It's not just those two PS4 controllers you can change the options of the color and pretty much any color except gold is also $40

6 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

shitty viewing angles, but can have good blacks (not great, but good enough for most).

Well as long as you position it correctly it looks great considering OLED is astronomically more expensive :P

TP-Link Archer C50 Wireless Dual Band Router, 2.5GHz 300Mbps + 5GHz 867Mbps, 1 USB 2.0Port, 2 Dual Band External Antennas (AC1200)
http://amzn.to/2sJWdu0

25% off for Canada 

71O+yZ+IJ0L._SL1500_.jpg

61p7UNerE+L._SL1500_.jpg

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Just now, Club penguin guy said:

Hey i was looking for a wifi rooiter any good deals?

the Netgear nighthawks are on sale get one of those

5 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

Well as long as you position it correctly it looks great considering OLED is astronomically more expensive :P

and always watch from that position, it doesn't take much to get off center and lose image quality on a VA panel in a dim room, you could try to combat the contrast levels using Bias Lighting on the back of the TV to make it appear better, but yeah, VA is much better, but I already have a pretty damn decent (pre-HDR) VA panel 4k and I don't see dropping coin for a better TV till OLED's drop in price and I go to a bigger TV in general.

1 minute ago, Club penguin guy said:

Hey i was looking for a wifi rooiter any good deals?

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

the Netgear nighthawks are on sale get one of those

been using one at work since shortly after black friday last year, only had to pull the power a handful of times, so I like it pretty good, plus it reaches a full 2 stories above where it is placed at.