Symmetrical and Reversable PC Cases

Hey yall.

I'm case shopping but want a case with a side panel window on the right panel not the left. If it's on the left I will never be able to see or appreciate it, and I want to. That's non negociable. 

As far as i can tell the single case on the market right now with an inverted layout - at least the only one worth salt, is the corsair 600c. It's a nice case, I like it. But it's plastic and perspex and I'm a huge sucker for quality material choices. It was glass and aluminium shopping for me, long before they became popular.

I know there are a couple cases with reversable motherboard trays such that they're flexible. I can't name them all off the top of my head, but they include the Be Quiet! cases and the origin pc custom tower. I would look into a good case like that.

What I want is to take a conventional ATX case, flip it upside down, put the top panel on the bottom and the bottom on the top (either by a perfect fit, adhesives and glue, or by some modification) and for the front panel to look good enough upside down as it is.

The way I see it, there are two cases right now that look like they'd be easy to make the same upside down as right way up - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX, and the Corsair 570x. maxresdefault.jpg

570x_rgb_04.png

Could someone with one of those cases take a look at their top and bottom panels and see if they line up at all? I've gone to pc shops but they're not fans of me inverting and deliberately dismantling their display cases. Otherwise, tips on other good invertable cases, either by design or by accident.

Many thanks.

Silverstone:

- TJ07 (Rotated 90 degrees not inverted) 

- TJ11

- RV02

- TJ-08E

Bitfenix:

- Outlaw

- Prodigy M

- Phenom M

CoolerMaster:

- Stacker 830

Azza:

-Genesis 9000

Ultra: