League of Legends in the East. Should I write a blog/thread about it?

Such as

IEM Singapore.

The Legends Circuit (TLC)Summer 2013

and

Garena Premier League (GPL) Winter 2014

:huh:

Why not? Following of LoL in Singapore is very large. 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

That could be interesting. It feels as if news about teams and tournaments from that region are often omitted, so I personally know very little about how things are progressing over there!

Cheers,

Linus

Why not? Following of LoL in Singapore is very large. 

That could be interesting. It feels as if news about teams and tournaments from that region are often omitted, so I personally know very little about how things are progressing over there!

Thanks guys i guess i might if i can more details from organizers and managers. or some basic info

Please, do so. We only get to know the teams that get into Worlds, even though the scenery in the East is pretty big.

AMD Phenom II x6 1055T @ 3.8 GHz | Gigabyte 870A-USB3 | Kingston ValueRAM 2x2GB 1333 MHz | ASUS nVidia ENGTX460 1 GB | Corsair H60 

Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced Edition | Toshiba 1 TB HDD | Logitech G300 | Cheapo Keyboard | Genius GX Gaming Lychas | SteelSeries Qck Mass Le White

Please, do so. We only get to know the teams that get into Worlds, even though the scenery in the East is pretty big.

Yup it freaking is!! With IEM Singapore just over. OMG met Sjokz! Egad! Rapid! RiotTacoStorm! Jason Kaplan! omg! 

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys. I guess i will put some things down about the scene in SEA. Do you want OGN to be part of it?  I'll do it tomorrow GMT +8 time. its late now for me as i just really finish my day of work.