Graphics card being under utilized

I have recently put an rx 570 into my system and it is only at around 800 MHz while mining, as seen in GPU_Giabyte.PNG bellow. The memory is at 100% but not core clock. but my msi rx570 gaming x works just fine as seen in GPU_MSI.PNG. This is while using both card in the same system for mining. The giabyte card is mining ether at about 18.7 Mh/s but the msi card is mining ether at 22 Mh/s. What could be causing this?

System Specs:

CPU: ryzen 1700

Video Card: 1x gigabyte rx 570, 1x msi rx 570

case: Cooler master master case maker 5

PSU: corsair CX750M

Mobo: MSI x370 gaming plus

Storage: 256gb ssd, 2x 1tb hdd.

Optical drive: 2 blue ray

GPU_Giabyte.PNG

GPU_MSI.PNG

Mining Speeds.PNG

The fan speed is at 50%

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

4 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

The fan speed is at 50%

The fan speed is now at 100% but the core clock is still at around 800 MHz. The temperature did drop 9 degrees though.

5 minutes ago, cj7s1 said:

The fan speed is now at 100% but the core clock is still at around 800 MHz. The temperature did drop 9 degrees though.

OC it a little and is your main card?

2 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

OC it a little and is your main card?

Yes it is my main card and I overclocked it a little more to 1355 MHz core and 1811 memory but the core clock is still at 800 MHz

Just now, cj7s1 said:

Yes it is my main card and I overclocked it a little more to 1355 MHz core and 1811 memory but the core clock is still at 800 MHz

Are you bench marking it?

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

Are you bench marking it?

No but I am pushing it to 100% and it is currently mining.

unlink them.

you guys and your AMD cards. I can't keep a single one of my RX550's lit for more than a minute, unless it's sheer LUCK.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Just now, knightslugger said:

unlink them.

I just unliked power limit and temp limit but nothing has changed.

restart the miner.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

restart the miner.

Restarted the miner and for a couple seconds after starting it the card was at 1200 MHz but after the miner initialized it went back to 800 MHz. I am using nice hash mining and the miner it chose is claymore dual eth decred miner.

right, 9.4 IIRC. having probelms with NH and that version with my 550's. i'm not confident NH is using the optimized AMD parameters in their config.txt file. If you have access to the folder, take a look see in the config to see what's there, or edit the start.bat file.

can't remember where.

System specs:

1 hour ago, knightslugger said:

right, 9.4 IIRC. having probelms with NH and that version with my 550's. i'm not confident NH is using the optimized AMD parameters in their config.txt file. If you have access to the folder, take a look see in the config to see what's there, or edit the start.bat file.

can't remember where.

Someone on toms hardware said this about my problem. Is it a troll.

[quotemsg=19911573,0,277361]Same thing happens with my two RX 480 in the same machine, one gets underclocked automatically even when playing a game. It's probably not getting enough power. Try increasing the power limit all the way, that's what fixed mine.  

If that fixes it, unlock voltage in settings so you can slide the voltage all the way down to -100mV. It really helps with power draw and temps. It may take a minute or two for the voltage to actually drop. You shouldn't have to run your fans at 100%.[/quotemsg]

1 minute ago, cj7s1 said:

Someone on toms hardware said this about my problem. Is it a troll.

[quotemsg=19911573,0,277361]Same thing happens with my two RX 480 in the same machine, one gets underclocked automatically even when playing a game. It's probably not getting enough power. Try increasing the power limit all the way, that's what fixed mine.  

If that fixes it, unlock voltage in settings so you can slide the voltage all the way down to -100mV. It really helps with power draw and temps. It may take a minute or two for the voltage to actually drop. You shouldn't have to run your fans at 100%.[/quotemsg]

...donno... not sure why power would be a problem, they're not bus powered...

System specs: