Need advice on big network

Mr.Neg

Basically I have a 3 floor building with 93 devices (47 phones, 40 notebooks and 6 desktop computers) relying on 2 ISP lines distributed with 1 2.4Ghz Linksys WAP300N APs (most of the devices only support b/g wifi, a few also support n 2.4Ghz and only 2 support 5Ghz) on each floor. Now im planning on upgrading the network because some tasks like watching videos on youtube, playing games, internal and external file transfers and sometimes even loading web pages are imposible.

I would like to avoid getting into enterprise grade hardware since im on a tight budget but basically i have 2 ideas:

1) Buy 3 16 ports gigabit switches and running cat5e cables to each machine while keeping the wifi network for cellphones.

2) Get another ISP line and getting a few extra acces points and thus dividing the building in smaller sectors with the APs.

So what do you think about my ideas?

If you need more info or have other ideas please comment and i will answear asap.

1 if the laptops are just used as desktops and don't move around a lot. Doubt you have Internet speed problems (if all you're doing is basic tasks like google or Wikipedia and you have ~100Mb+) 

2 if the laptops are used as laptops and are moved around frequently, and your internet speed is slow (under 100Mb)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

IMO... I prefer to use wired connections

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

is their a noted difference in speed from being closer/farther from the AP

Omega-  I5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 1060 | Cougar Panzer | DDR4 16GB 3000MHz | MSI Z170 Gaming M5

EVGA 650 GQ | AOC 60Hz Freesync Panels x2 | AOC 144hz Freesync Panel x1

Epsilon- I7 2700k | Asus GTX 970 | Corsair 780t | DDR3 8GB 1600MHz | EVGA Z68 FTW Mobo

Corsair 750W G2 | Acer R240HY x2

Upsilon- i7 5500u | 6GB DDR3 | 720p 60Hz panel

What is the actual speeds of your internet connections?

For wireless I would be putting in Ubiquiti APs, AP AC Lite will suit your use case very well and are cheaper than consumer stuff like Linksys etc. 

Run cables where it makes sense just keep an eye on costs, running cable costs money and increases the required port count on your switches. If a device will work on the wireless providing it had good signal then that will be cheaper.

For your internet connection get a router that supports dual WAN connections and load balancing, that will be more effective than segregating your network. Another way is to get something like a Mikrotik hEX router and bridge your internet connections to that and setup load balancing, routing and NAT on that.