GTX 1050 TI

I'm wondering why gtx 1050 TI is not being use on mining? i mean its usable but why miners don't buy them? it is the only gtx 10series that remain its price.

I believe because it has about half the performance of the 470 or 570 for like 30$ cheaper 

with the cards all sold out im not sure. wondering if it's worth it to hook up my 1050ti and 1050 and start mining 

Just now, Spenser1337 said:

I believe because it has about half the performance of the 470 or 570 for like 30$ cheaper 

with the cards all sold out im not sure. wondering if it's worth it to hook up my 1050ti and 1050 and start mining 

i think 1050ti is worth it i got 2 of them and running 27 hash

6 minutes ago, Ranz said:

I'm wondering why gtx 1050 TI is not being use on mining? i mean its usable but why miners don't buy them? it is the only gtx 10series that remain its price.

The way the AMD cards are made makes them more suited for mining. AMD's cards have been more targeted at the content creation part of desktop graphics whereas NVidia's affordable range has been specifically engineered to maximise performance for gaming. It's been all about the integer computation and floating point. 

3 minutes ago, Ranz said:

I've got 2 R9 380s and when I run them I get 40+

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

3 minutes ago, Ranz said:

I don't think it's worth it vs the other cards in the price bracket. I'm pretty sure it's roughly the same as a 560. I think there's also better crypto currencies for Nvidia cards