What certifications should i take as an undergraduate?

so im currently a student studying computer security in university and i would like to hear any suggestions of what other certifications i should consider doing to support my career. I would like to go to the networking field, so my father recommended doing CCNA so most probably i would do that however i have also been asked to do some other certifications like red hat and Microsoft exams by seniors. i have also heard that some certifications such as Microsoft exams expire after a time period and require update exams and i have also heard that some exams r about certain products only and i will be limiting myself to that if i do them. if its possible for you guys to suggest me some exams that doesnt require me to do update exams or limit myself it would be very helpful.Thanks  

2 hours ago, Zentech said:

The CCNA is a great cert to grab as well as the CompTIA A+ certification.

CompTIA A+ is a good base, but not really related to network security in any depth. I would recommend the CompTIA Security+ cert, and also look at various microsoft certs.

@Shammikit having a cert that's about a specific product will only limit you if you don't go beyond that and do more certs. Having one cert on a popular product is a good skill to hold in your back pocket.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Oh my bad. Didn't see that he was in security. I thought it said Computer Science. my bad!