How safe and reliable is DEEPCOOL's DE580 580w PSU for this G.Card?

Go to solution Solved by Fungal,

Unrated 80 plus isn't gonna be super reliable and it won't be as efficient as an 80 plus gold but given that you're pairing it with lower end, low power consuming hardware you should be fine. 

I am running a system with A10 7890k, MSI GamingX 4G 1050 Ti (arriving soon) and 8GB G.Skill DDR3 12800CL 1600MHz single channel memory stick on Asus A88XM-A/USB3.1 Mainboard powered by Deepcool DE580 psu (unrated 80Plus). I wanna know its reliability and safety under Normal, Idle, 50% and 100% loads in conjunction with minor to medium overclocks. Any pro tips will be whole-heartedly appreciated!

Unrated 80 plus isn't gonna be super reliable and it won't be as efficient as an 80 plus gold but given that you're pairing it with lower end, low power consuming hardware you should be fine. 

3 minutes ago, D33P said:

I am running a system with A10 7890k, MSI GamingX 4G 1050 Ti (arriving soon) and 8GB G.Skill DDR3 12800CL 1600MHz single channel memory stick on Asus A88XM-A/USB3.1 Mainboard powered by Deepcool DE580 psu (unrated 80Plus). I wanna know its reliability and safety under Normal, Idle, 50% and 100% loads in conjunction with minor to medium overclocks. Any pro tips will be whole-heartedly appreciated!

Well I haven't seen a decent-quality unit that's all silver in color for a very long time so I'd assume it's not a great unit, but it'll probably power a 1050 Ti just fine.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||