Recycling a dell XPS Case

I have a Dell XPS case that i plan on fully refurbishing with new hardware, but i seem to be in need of some parts. The plate the motherboard mounts to seems to be a wuick fix, but i would like to fix it right, and i would like to replace the power supply with a modular one. There are some marks on the case from the factory that mess with the look of the plastic (ehere it attached to the mold) that i intend to carve out, what can i use to fill the holes? Bond-o? I would like to know if the windowed side is compatable with this case, i believe it was broken and replaced with a non windowed panel at some point. How would i mount watercooling equipment (i have a verry nice 3d printer with dissolving support material that i can pay to use at my school, if i need to i can fabricate some items, then sand smooth and paint) It looks like it came with some specialty fans, (specifically the one between the drive mounts, it kinda clips in in a non conventional way) how do i find out if any replacements have been made? Also the leds, i will need a led and fan controller, and the case has seperate lenses for that, so i plan on  fasioning new leds instesd of just using the old plugs, but could someone direct me to a controller that can support this case? I plan on heavily modefying this build, preserving this case is of no importance, so anything is on the table as long as it looks good afterwards. Thus will be on display, i can post more on it later, but now i just need to get my list started, once that is done ill start assembling, and after that ill dismantle it and send it to be painted. Thanks to anyone that wants to shate any information.