Looking for a 3 monitor setup

So I am doing a new build and eventually would like to get a few 4k monitors but for now the cost is to much.

I currently have 2 monitors(listed below) but I have found that there are many times working that I wish I had an extra one.

I currently have a Asus VG248QE  24" led 144Hz 1ms

https://www.amazon.ca/ASUS-VG248QE-24-inch-LED-lit-response/dp/B00B2HH7G0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498872681&sr=8-1&keywords=asus+vg248qe+24

My second monitor is just an old 19" vga (looks horrible and moving the mouse between screens is a pain to line up)

My new build will have a gtx 1080ti. 

I was thinking to maybe getting a second VG248QE and an ultra wide for the middle.

Ultra wide monitors are normally to expensive but I found one from LG 

LG 25UM58-P (http://www.ncix.com/detail/lg-25um58-p-25in-ultrawide-ips-a4-126877.htm?promoid=1639)

I saw some videos on it and because it is small I don't know if it would be work getting.

I plan to use it for gaming as well as work.

Any one have any ideas on a good 3 monitor setup that would be good for gaming, and wont break the bank? I only plan on using one of them for gaming and the other 2 for work. 

If the pixels are the same would the screens line up (as in when I move the mouse on either the top or bottom of the screen will it hit an edge on the other monitor or will it be lined up)?

Thank you!

I can't give you any names, but find a nice size you like (I would say about 25-35") then if you have hardware that can run games at 120hz, find panels that run at 120. if you are going for a 1080, then that might be an idea. Then just stick all this into something like Newegg with a price bracket. Then just look at all the monitors and try to find reviews on them.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

Thanks for the input, that's a good idea. I'll look on Newegg for 3 of the same.

Remember.

More doesn't always mean better.

I've gone from 1 monitor to two, back to one, and then bumped it to 3. After a few weeks I went back down to one. Honestly I liked a single monitor than having 3 mix and match monitors.

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

The 25" is bad the 29"+ are good but the 29" is a little small (local bestbuy)

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

6 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

More doesn't always mean better.

That's true, however I for work I find multiple screens really help. I think for gaming I would just use one.

2 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

The 25" is bad the 29"+ are good but the 29" is a little small (local bestbuy)

Maybe I should not get the Ultra Wide as anything larger costs to much

3 minutes ago, jonw said:

That's true, however I for work I find multiple screens really help. I think for gaming I would just use one.

Maybe I should not get the Ultra Wide as anything larger costs to much

What about 27MP59G?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

2 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

What about 27MP59G?

It is 75Hz, I am not a hard core gamer, would I notice a difference between that and 144Hz?

It has AMD FreeSync? have you tired that any good?

I just saw a LG 29UM58-P 29" on Craigslist for $250 looks like a wide screen version of 27MP59G, don't know if they still have it.

27 minutes ago, jonw said:

It is 75Hz, I am not a hard core gamer, would I notice a difference between that and 144Hz?

It has AMD FreeSync? have you tired that any good?

144Hz in monitor means that maximum fps you can do on it is 144Hz, looking from your graphics card the 144Hz barrier will be broke easily

but yeah you will notice it very obvious

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

1 minute ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

you will notice it very obvious

Ok I will make sure it is 144Hz

Is there anything else I should be looking at when it comes to monitors?

so far,

144Hz

29+

all the monitors should be the same

6 minutes ago, jonw said:

Ok I will make sure it is 144Hz

Is there anything else I should be looking at when it comes to monitors?

so far,

144Hz

29+

all the monitors should be the same

This one?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

1 minute ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

That looks good, if I got that and kept my Asus VG248QE  24" as a second monitor, will they work good together? moving the mouse between screens and the size of what is being displayed?

If that works then I will just get that monitor and use that one with my current one, then I don't have to buy any more.

4 minutes ago, jonw said:

That looks good, if I got that and kept my Asus VG248QE  24" as a second monitor, will they work good together? moving the mouse between screens and the size of what is being displayed?

If that works then I will just get that monitor and use that one with my current one, then I don't have to buy any more.

Linus features Synergy, a software that lets you use one mouse and keyboard among many screens

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

5 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Linus features Synergy, a software that lets you use one mouse and keyboard among many screens

Just looked at it, thats really cool.

Thank you everyone for helping me make a decision. I will go for the LG - 34UC79G-B 34.0"

Thanks!