Samsung galaxy s8+ case

TobiasMB

I have just ordered the S8+ and i know that i am going to put a case on it. And I have been searching for a case, which I don't know if exists for the s8+ but that my friends has for his Iphone. It is sort of like a wallet case with a flip cover, but the actual "case" that is holding the phone is magnetically attatched to this wallet case. I have loved this idea as then you dont have to remove the entire cover to just have a more lightweight phone to bring around etc. Does anyone know of this case for the s8+? If so please leave a link/name, would be nice if the store you find it on ships to/is in Norway!

3 minutes ago, TobiasMB said:

I have just ordered the S8+ and i know that i am going to put a case on it. And I have been searching for a case, which I don't know if exists for the s8+ but that my friends has for his Iphone. It is sort of like a wallet case with a flip cover, but the actual "case" that is holding the phone is magnetically attatched to this wallet case. I have loved this idea as then you dont have to remove the entire cover to just have a more lightweight phone to bring around etc. Does anyone know of this case for the s8+? If so please leave a link/name, would be nice if the store you find it on ships to/is in Norway!

You can choose the official flip case by Samsung.

Link:http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/accessories/

Context Matters!

1 minute ago, TechQuest said:

You can choose the official flip case by Samsung.

Link:http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/accessories/

Yeah, I was thinking that if I didn't find anything I like better I would go for the LED case from Samsung, but it would be nice if I could find a case with the features I was looking for. I've been looking all over but cant find that case, just hoped someone on here would know