What do you think?

Guys, what do you think of this laptop?

CPU: Intel Pentium

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 510

RAM: 4 GB DDR4

Storage: 128 GB SSD

I will be using this laptop for lighter work. I have a budget and I can't really buy something expensive. Please leave your opinions!

What does your lighter work entail to? Definitely can't have lots of chrome tabs open with only 4 gigs of ram but otherwise should be more than enough for word, excel, power point, a few web browser tabs and POSSIBLY light gaming at lower resolution, with detailes turned down for older games

What's your budget, and where do you live (country) because if you're one the go a lot get a mini PC or if you don't move around lots get a desktop and build it yourself 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Just now, migeo said:

What does your lighter work entail to? Definitely can't have lots of chrome tabs open with only 4 gigs of ram but otherwise should be more than enough for word, excel, power point, a few web browser tabs and POSSIBLY light gaming at lower resolution, with detailes turned down for older games

Older games will work on a Igpu but he will get a bottleneck from the Igpu I have experience from that

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

Older games will work on a Igpu but he will get a bottleneck from the Igpu I have experience from that

Obviously. I had the same integrated gpu on an older laptop. Performance wasn't great for gaming but at least it could play games and not crash every 2 minutes. I remember that I used to play cod 4 campaign on it. Forgot which settings tho

Are you sure you don't want something with more storage?

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

Great! look at this youtube vid it will help you a lot! 

Please don't argue with me, I am just trying to help, or be helped. (we are all humans right?)

Locked.

Posting multiple threads asking about the same thing isn't allowed.

The discussion can be continued in the following merged threads;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !