Building a Mini ITX PC over summer and looking for advice.

The budget for the build is £1300 and it will be used for both heavy gaming and work in game engines. The idea behind having a Mini ITX form factor is simply convenience and lack of space as I'll be moving accommodation yearly and have no idea how much space will be available to me (and the occasional LAN of course). I want to start building as soon as possible as now I've finished exams and want to get to ha 

Here is a very rough and early draft up of what I'm thinking of buying, but I'm open to suggestions and would love to get some discussions going. In all honestly I'm a little out of touch as it's been a good few years since I've upgraded my PC.

Pease note that I will be throwing in an 250GB SSD too, but seeing as I already purchased it I haven't listed it in the price. Also, ideally I'd like to get all of the parts from Amazon UK where possible.

PCPartPicker part list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/zrwM7h
Price breakdown by merchant: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/zrwM7h/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£300.00 @ Amazon UK) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£104.97 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z270i GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£180.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£123.87 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£42.97 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Dual Series Video Card  (£399.97 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: Fractal Design - Define Nano S Mini ITX Desktop Case  (£63.95 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£84.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £1301.70
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-06-26 17:17 BST+0100

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Why all amazon

I have Amazon prime and have had good experiences with their refunds system before so am willing to pay a couple extra quid here and there for the convenience. But if there's a great offer elsewhere reputable than sure I guess

I would like to warn you about the whole Mini ITX direction.. I have a GTX 1070 Asus Rog Strix card and a I7-6700k(w/ Silverstone low profile cpu cooler) in a Silverstone RVZ02, things get really hot, really fast, and (i'm in California) whenever it gets even remotely hot (so basically every day), I run the risk of my computer shutting down cause of the heat (2-3 games of overwatch is enough to get the case nice and toasty). So just a warning cause I never thought of thermals when I made my build. 

1 minute ago, Razcal said:

I would like to warn you about the whole Mini ITX direction.. I have a GTX 1070 Asus Rog Strix card and a I7-6700k(w/ Silverstone low profile cpu cooler) in a Silverstone RVZ02, things get really hot, really fast, and (i'm in California) whenever it gets even remotely hot (so basically every day), I run the risk of my computer shutting down cause of the heat (2-3 games of overwatch is enough to get the case nice and toasty). So just a warning cause I never thought of thermals when I made my build. 

Hence the Corsair - H100i v2? Or do you not think that would be enough.

My current PC is not that much larger than the Fractal Design - Define Nano S Mini ITX and I only have a Hyper 212 Evo in it with a overclocked cpu and I've never had a problem here in the UK where it's hot like 3 times a year haha.

3 minutes ago, DanH said:

Hence the Corsair - H100i v2? Or do you not think that would be enough.

My current PC is not that much larger than the Fractal Design - Define Nano S Mini ITX and I only have a Hyper 212 Evo in it with a overclocked cpu and I've never had a problem here in the UK where it's hot like 3 times a year haha.

Well sounds like you are good then, lol.

Just now, Razcal said:

Well sounds like you are good then, lol.

Awesome :P