Laptop battery life

Hi Guys! 

I am flying to Zante today (Greek island) and I was wondering what I can do to save the most amount of battery power possible for the plane journey! I plan to play football manager half way through the flight. The total flight time is 3hrs and 1/2 

Turn on power saving and you will be good to go. I don't think football manager needs much power.

By the way does the laptop use integrated/discrete graphics?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Turn on power saving and you will be good to go. I don't think football manager needs much power.

By the way does the laptop use integrated/discrete graphics?

It has a 960m 

Just now, GeorgeKellow said:

It has a 960m 

hmmm, if you can figure out a way to use the integrated gpu instead you will save a bit of power.

Pascal laptops guide

4 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

hmmm, if you can figure out a way to use the integrated gpu instead you will save a bit of power.

I can use the intel graphics just need to turn it off the gpu for football manager in the Nvidia control pannel 

1 minute ago, GeorgeKellow said:

I can use the intel graphics just need to turn it off the gpu for football manager in the Nvidia control pannel 

Yeah that would help.

Pascal laptops guide

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Yeah that would help.

Anything else? I'm going to turn down the screen brightness and turn on Airplane mode 

Just now, GeorgeKellow said:

Anything else? I'm going to turn down the screen brightness and turn on Airplane mode 

Not much else I can think of, just make sure nothing else is using the GPU by checking the control panel.

Pascal laptops guide