Leave it to Comcast

Donut417

I spent almost 2 days with out the glorious internet because some one at Comcast was incompetent. 

So we ended up about a week ago cancelling our TV service. We took the boxes up to Comcast that day and cancelled at the Xfinity Store. Well Comcast is also like the only real internet provider in our city, so we had to stick with them for internet. We are wise and own our own modem. Well there has been the 7 state outage, and we thought we were effected. Nope, some dumb fuck at the Xfinity store deleted our modem from the account. If I knew who that person was Id get that mother fucker fired. Sorry, but thats not cool. Almost had me driving down the Philly to burn the Comcast HQ down. xD 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

Typical Comshaft, i know the feeling....

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

1 minute ago, Wingfan said:

Typical Comshaft, i know the feeling....

You deserve a high five for that name

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

1 minute ago, TheGhzGuy said:

You deserve a high five for that name

When it works it is pretty fast, a little expensive but fast. Their customer service is terrible.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

Just now, Wingfan said:

When it works it is pretty fast, a little expensive but fast. Their customer service is terrible.

It's almost funny if you forget they're meant to help you.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

5 minutes ago, TheGhzGuy said:

It's almost funny if you forget they're meant to help you.

Most of the time it seems like im helping the "tech" do his job

50 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I spent almost 2 days with out the glorious internet because some one at Comcast was incompetent. 

So we ended up about a week ago cancelling our TV service. We took the boxes up to Comcast that day and cancelled at the Xfinity Store. Well Comcast is also like the only real internet provider in our city, so we had to stick with them for internet. We are wise and own our own modem. Well there has been the 7 state outage, and we thought we were effected. Nope, some dumb fuck at the Xfinity store deleted our modem from the account. If I knew who that person was Id get that mother fucker fired. Sorry, but thats not cool. Almost had me driving down the Philly to burn the Comcast HQ down. xD 

2 days without internet, what has your life come too?

Xfinity store minimum wage worker, what do you expect, I bet its some thick mexican accented dude.

You need to learn to chill out, learn to live without the interweb, and let things slide. Then learn how to deal with problems in life in an assertive manner.

3 minutes ago, yathis said:

Xfinity store minimum wage worker, what do you expect, I bet its some thick mexican accented dude.

You need to learn to chill out, learn to live without the interweb, and let things slide. Then learn how to deal with problems in life in an assertive manner.

I think  some frustration is normal, he is paying good money for a service he wasnt getting. 

Just sit back, drink a 12 pack of ice kold beerz and get on the horn.

I was really drunk at 2am and I called up a collector, I left a pretty mean message.

Just now, yathis said:

Ah yes, beer...

4 minutes ago, yathis said:

Were paying $179 a month for 2 TV no HD and NO DVR. Sorry when we pay that kind of hard earned money we expect that shit to work. Due to their fuck up we could not use our PSVue service or Netflix. Plus they lied twice on when it would be up and working. On top of that fact they had us believe for two days it was due to the outage when it was because of a fuck up at the Xfinity Store. 

And not it was not some Mexican dude. The person spoke great English. 

Just now, Wingfan said:

Ah yes, beer...

Beers solves all problems. Vodka solves them quicker and faster.

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

The person spoke great English. 

Oh great man, yeah thats a rarity these days. I would pay extra for that, plus a tip.

1 minute ago, yathis said:

I was really drunk at 2am and I called up a collector, I left a pretty mean message.

Only issue is I dont like beer. I dont drink much to begin with. Mostly wine coolers, yeah I know Im a light weight. 

I never liked beer neither, but beer you dont go to jail as quickly as you do on hard stuff. I like Vodka Coolers myself. Cider isnt my thing, but I can drink it. Love the 2L bottle cider shit in BC.

4 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Only issue is I dont like beer. I dont drink much to begin with. Mostly wine coolers, yeah I know Im a light weight. 

Just now, yathis said:

I never liked beer neither, but beer you dont go to jail as quickly as you do on hard stuff. I like Vodka Coolers myself.

Ive gotten hooked on Twisted Tea, guess my drinking skillz have fallen in my old age.

speed 6 24.PNG

21 minutes ago, yathis said:

I never liked beer neither, but beer you dont go to jail as quickly as you do on hard stuff. I like Vodka Coolers myself. Cider isnt my thing, but I can drink it. Love the 2L bottle cider shit in BC.

19 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

Ive gotten hooked on Twisted Tea, guess my drinking skillz have fallen in my old age.

Jello shots arnt bad too. My buddy makes them by the hundreds. No joke, he made two hundred last party. And we finished them. My sister had like 40 of those bitches. 

I was thinking of making my own liquor and selling it to the homeless. Too much heat though.

Still better than CenturyLink