Gpu recommendation for mining

Manli GeForce GTX 1060 BlowerFan 6GB DDR5 192-bit would this card be good for mining ? Cost: 350 USD

I would buy 3 of them .

No. Not for ethereum.

30 minutes ago, brendon1996 said:

Manli GeForce GTX 1060 BlowerFan 6GB DDR5 192-bit would this card be good for mining ? Cost: 350 USD

I would buy 3 of them .

what are you mining? 

AMD is better than Nvidia for mining but they are extremely hard to find and are very expensive i have 4 Rx 580 that i mine with and have an old AMD fx 8550 and that is profitable for mining ethereum.

y'all late to the game. the big players will cash out before you can get your roi.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

On 6/24/2017 at 8:34 AM, brendon1996 said:

I would buy 3 of them .

Would be alright. 1060 6gb cards mine Ethereum and Zcash pretty close to the same profit per day, but dual mining Ethereum and Sia coin will yield the most. Also 350 is pretty high, you'd get a faster ROI buying like 6 1050 ti's at 140 each off new egg instead. Lower hashrates but being that 2 of those are 280 and the hashrate would be higher than a single 1060 it would be worth it even with the additional riser cost. Also 1050 ti's make more mining ETH + Sia than Zcash by a long way.