Help me choose keyboard+mouse

ColeB01

Hey guys, i have about $60 to spend on a keyboard and mouse to use for my new computer i am about to build. Does anyone have any good suggestions? i am very new to this and i do not know what to choose. thank you guys! 

Cooler Master devastator 2

IS it 60 for each?

My life

What types of games do you play? And how do you hold your mouse? Also, do you need the num pad? And would you want mechanical or are you okay with membrane/hybrid keyboards?

Just now, Tassadar638 said:

What types of games do you play? And how do you hold your mouse? Also, do you need the num pad? And would you want mechanical or are you okay with membrane/hybrid keyboards?

i play games like csgo, world of tanks, star conflict, battlefield, war thunder. i use the palm grip and i dont need the num pad but it is preferable. I would like mechanical, but if a better performance for price exists otherwise then id be okay. 

Are you a low dpi gamer? or do you use high dpi?

Edited by Tassadar638
I'm an idiot and can't read (asked what currency they used)

i live in the US, and i dont know about dpi, never had to deal with that before.

This CM Devastator II is decent. The mouse I can't vouch for, but the keyboard is a hybrid mechanical/membrane keyboard that feels mechanical but is mainly membrane.

This Gamidas Combo has keys that sound like mouse clicks. They're kind of loud but some people like them.

The Razer Deathadder is usually a go to choice for most gamers that want a good mouse. I personally hate the shape of it but I don't use a palm grip so you should love it.

With the price you want for each it's hard to get something that'll be the top tier. But starting out I'd try any of those. The Gamidas being the most appealing deal. The main thing about mechanical keyboards is that each key type feels different and produces different sound and takes different amounts of force to press. I love the Romer-G keys from Logitech but some people hate them. If you can go to a local computer store and try them out I'd recommend that first.

10 minutes ago, Tassadar638 said:

This CM Devastator II is decent. The mouse I can't vouch for, but the keyboard is a hybrid mechanical/membrane keyboard that feels mechanical but is mainly membrane.

This Gamidas Combo has keys that sound like mouse clicks. They're kind of loud but some people like them.

The Razer Deathadder is usually a go to choice for most gamers that want a good mouse. I personally hate the shape of it but I don't use a palm grip so you should love it.

With the price you want for each it's hard to get something that'll be the top tier. But starting out I'd try any of those. The Gamidas being the most appealing deal. The main thing about mechanical keyboards is that each key type feels different and produces different sound and takes different amounts of force to press. I love the Romer-G keys from Logitech but some people hate them. If you can go to a local computer store and try them out I'd recommend that first.

those seem pretty nice, ill try and go test the different keyboards at store. thank you!