I have an AM4 A6 9500, AMA!

I have in my possession an A6 9500 and a Biostar TB350 BTC board. What do you guys want me to test?

This was loan to me by one of my good friend for testing, ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer them.

Czil5ai.jpg

ZUiTYMB.jpg?1hxOd8CP.jpg?1d7QBk3a.jpg?1

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

well.. there's rly not much to test xD.. its an old apu on new socket, dont be that hyped man... haha :D

I guess you should try the new doom on it, we'll see how much vulkan is optimized

Overwatch MAX settings, while running cinnebench in the background... Sorry in advance because that will probably kill it

5 minutes ago, TheCODclown25 said:

Overwatch MAX settings, while running cinnebench in the background... Sorry in advance because that will probably kill it

Don't have overwatch because I'm that cheap. Cine bench it is then

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

13 minutes ago, Darel321 said:

well.. there's rly not much to test xD.. its an old apu on new socket, dont be that hyped man... haha :D

I guess you should try the new doom on it, we'll see how much vulkan is optimized

huh? okay but I have to download the damn game again

35 minutes ago, Đỗ Đức Huy said:

Don't have overwatch because I'm that cheap. Cine bench it is then

You can do that, but it's kind of a waste of time. It's based on an improved version of Excavator, but it's still Excavator.

It's much more interesting to see what it can do as a cheap gaming rig (i.e., gaming on integrated graphics), especially in games like the others mentioned and other competitive games, etc. But also on somewhat more demanding games that will probably still play fine at the right detail level.

The other interesting thing to check is efficiency: the main improvement over FM2+ Excavator was energy efficiency, so it would be nice to know how does it behave as a low power HTPC and general home use machine.

8 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

You can do that, but it's kind of a waste of time. It's based on an improved version of Excavator, but it's still Excavator.

It's much more interesting to see what it can do as a cheap gaming rig (i.e., gaming on integrated graphics), especially in games like the others mentioned and other competitive games, etc. But also on somewhat more demanding games that will probably still play fine at the right detail level.

The other interesting thing to check is efficiency: the main improvement over FM2+ Excavator was energy efficiency, so it would be nice to know how does it behave as a low power HTPC and general home use machine.

Okay so some MMO games and a kill-a-watt to measure the power draw