Hello! Is this computer good? Need help fast!

Hello!
I am from sweden and I need help on a PC build.
I want to play Bf4 on Ultra or High setting. Counter Strike Global Offensive and some more games. I also want to livestream my gameplays. 
This is my setup: http://www.inet.se/kundvagn/visa/4165153/2013-11-20   (It is a swedish page but you can see the components.)
If you want me to change something you can link that on the website you are using. (Example, Amazon)

Thanks Keymin :) 

If you sees this Linus, Hello and a big thank to you for all help :)

Looks great, however i would advise a 280x instead of the 770

Welcome to the forum

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Single 7950 is enough to play the game on ultra.

Also as stated BF4 is optimized under AMD and will use Mantle, soo change 770's to AMD's counterparts (GPU's).

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

grab a msi 280x that will match your board instead of the asus 770?

and change the color of nzxt lighting kit to red, that would look killer and everything would match

Yup, get a 280X, the MSI model would match your board, also red LED's would match more.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

If you are not going to play AC4, Batman: Arkham Origins and Splinter Cell hvis comes with the GPU then go for the ASUS version of the 280X :)  It will kick hardcore balls ^^

EDIT: If you are going to play the games that come with the 770 then go 770 since those games are heavily optimized for Nvidia :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300