Ncix and my pc don't mix :/

Alrighty it is getting really close to order my parts and for a rally long time when I want to check something out from then this 

CFML Runtime Error

always comes up for months now and when I really need then I can not buy from them does anyone have a fix for it because I can access everything but the checkout option.

Thanks, Golden

Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache and retrying it? Try going into your shopping cart and add items by SKU.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Can you take a screenshot? That sounds like a server error but unless I can see a screenshot I can't really tell.

Maybe, try a different web browser.

Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache and retrying it? Try going into your shopping cart and add items by SKU.

Thanks for the reply but I have recently fixed the problem. I will just use incognito mode from chrome since it works for that.

You're in Toronto. Go to a damn NCIX store...

Yeah well, it is where you live in Toronto *cough* Scarborough *cough*. The closest NCIX store I know of is like 30-45 mins (Most likely over estimating) by car and my family is not really one that drives a lot :/ . Anyways the problem is fixed.

Thanks for the replies, Golden

Can you take a screenshot? That sounds like a server error but unless I can see a screenshot I can't really tell.

Maybe, try a different web browser.

Even though it is been fixed I think it would be wise to try to fix it so it works normally. Yes I have tried a different browser and it still does not work.

Here is the pic

post-6163-0-82792800-1385321213_thumb.pn

Thanks, Golden