Clean install on Windows 8 laptop?

I have bought a new laptop. It is Sony Vaio Pro 13". Just like every other laptop, this comes with a lot of bloatware. I would like to do a clean installation of Windows, but it seems to be more challenging than I first thought.

The laptop comes with preinstalled Windows 8 OEM. The reset function of the Windows 8 doesn't seem to work, because it comes with an error message. Sony seems to have crippled the reset function.

The laptop contains Sony's own recovery software but that just reinstalls all the bloatware. It also requires a USB stick that is larger than 16Gb. That's not a problem, but it seems a little odd.

I've managed to get the Win 8 product key and I've tried downloading the official ISO from Microsoft, but the installation software doesn't want to give me the ISO file because apparently the product key cannot be used such way. Only a retail key would work. I have two Pro-version retail keys but they are installed on another machines. So I can't use neither of them to do the clean Win 8 (non Pro) installation. I guess the non Pro-version image and the Pro image are the same? Only the key determines which version it is?

I downloaded the PC Decrapifier software and used it to clean most of the bloatware but I really would like to do a full wipe on the machine.

Have any of you guys managed to do a clean Win 8 installation on your new laptops?

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

Im sure there is a program called PC Decrapifier that removes all the usual OEM crap from a PC for you. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

When i bought my laptop 2 yrs ago i really atempted to wipe it without wiping but it just isn't possible! It's not the same! :D

Luckily i could grab a free copy of windows off my University.

I guess you'll just have to get a copy of windows and reinstall. Make sure to delete that silly Sony Partition.

who cares...