Which Graphics card should i get?

Hey guys. I was wondering what gpu I should get for my new system, as I was planning on getting an rx 580, but which their skyrocket in prices im kind of at a loss.

Here is the parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Thanks for the help

Thats not a parts list

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

2 minutes ago, dtapemaster said:

-SNIP-

Well one cannot truly answer this question, without knowing the golden number

BUDGET?

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

1 minute ago, dtapemaster said:

my budget is 900-1000

Well a 1070 is out of that price range.

You could easily get a used 980ti for that price however

Roses are red

My name is Roy

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but do you think that it is too outdated for a new build? will it last?

I would reccomend mx300 ssd. Also, phantecs p400s tempered glass looks very good. On newegg theres a sale for the black version. The black and red would match your build more (i have the same motherboard and the p400s black and red). Its cheaper and has dust filters and is overall better in my opinion.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

1 minute ago, dtapemaster said:

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but do you think that it is too outdated for a new build? will it last?

The 980ti is still a great card, unless you are playing 4k 60fps at max settings, it can do anything

Roses are red

My name is Roy

but I cant seem to find the black and red version of that case

My Rig

Peripherals

Also that motherboard might not be the best choice, if you overclock go with Asrock or MSI. For the B350 series they seem to be the best.