new pc turns on but no display

Hello guys, I just recently built a new pc for myself and I was very eager to use it but when I turned it on, it doesn't show any display or rather it was just a plain black screen. But the PC is running, the fans are spinning and the CPU cooler is working fine too. I don't know what is the problem guys. The monitors works fine too. I don't have any Graphics Card installed so it was graphics from the cpu (on-board vga). I turned it on many times and sometimes it displays " Reboot and select proper boot device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device, then I restarted again and went back displaying nothing. I have 8GB of Ram, MSI B150M mobo, i5-6600k, and seasonic g-550 psu. Please help me out, thank you guys.

power it on, mash the DEL key like a lunatic and see if you can get into the BIOS.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

24 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

power it on, mash the DEL key like a lunatic and see if you can get into the BIOS.

I can't get into bios either :(

Tried another display? Doesn't have to be a monitor, can be a TV.

26 minutes ago, Celios said:

Tried another display? Doesn't have to be a monitor, can be a TV.

I tried a TV as well, and yet displays nothing.